Mountain Vill Attack

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Re: Mountain Vill Attack

Post by johnnyk »

I don't want to get into any confrontation that invloves weapons, especially with someone who may be drugged to the eyeballs. First-line defense is good but if the villain(s) get past that and are armed then I will give them something. But I make it a rule not to keep much money or valuables in the house.
Happiness can't buy money
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

re Dutch Courage replacement term

Beer Balls ? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Sang Som Spunk ? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hmmmmmmmmm

as to improv weapons....I keep a Som Tam pestle stick under the bed....20bht from any hardware store....always useful and somehow comforting to have 18 inches of wood in your hand :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Look n feels like the classic Brit Bobby truncheon....and having tested it on a coconut I wouldnt want to get cracked on the head or arm by it. You can customise it by drillng through the bottom of the handle and adding a leather shoelace as a lariat to wrap round your wrist so naughty chaps find t harder to take it off you.
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

johnnyk wrote:I vote for a large, somewhat hungry bull mastiff. Guys with one nut usually get out of the burglary business.
Yeah thats what you need big dogs! We got a rottweiler hes only a 5 month old pup but ppl are crap scared of him lol got a mini pinscher also she is a great watch dog but isn't scary lol. I am thinking of getting a bullmastiff next. Thai people seem terrified of dogs but a yaba crazed idiot might not be afraid so you need big dogs to take him out.

A question... if some one comes on your property and your dogs kill him... are the dogs to be put down?
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

Unfortunately, poisoned meat usually disables your doggie defence.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

A question... if some one comes on your property and your dogs kill him... are the dogs to be put down?
I think it's possible that, as a foreigner, you and he both could be put down. :shock: :wink:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

So its best to dispose of the body
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

hhfarang wrote:
I think it's possible that, as a foreigner, you and he both could be put down. :shock: :wink:
Leave the dog alone HH!!
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Seriously tho, are you allowed to kill here if some one is breakin in your property?
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

It really depends on how much money you are willing to part with.
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

I heard of some one getting away with killing some one while he was drink drivin for 20k so I guess thats enough
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

leeboi999 wrote:So its best to dispose of the body
I'm sure with a Rottweiler and a Bull Mastiff, they wouldn't leave too much evidence :D
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
leeboi999
Amateur
Amateur

Post by leeboi999 »

Big Boy wrote:
leeboi999 wrote:So its best to dispose of the body
I'm sure with a Rottweiler and a Bull Mastiff, they wouldn't leave too much evidence :D
Should just buy a few pigs and all is sorted I guess lol