Soi 94 map

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Happyharry
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Soi 94 map

Post by Happyharry » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Top of 94 opened one night for owners birthday and was closed 11:10 that night due to the complaint of initial hotel, this was brought about by the use of the hotels car park without consent, like wise there’s no permission for the sale of alchole , the property owners (then) refused to sign any permission, thus closed.as for now if a change of heart or change of business owner I don’t know, over a million bhat was spent preparing the host birthday party saw about 90 people in attendendance and parking is hard to find .its directly next to the tj burgers and Gay hairdresser

Happyharry
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Happyharry » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:38 pm

I went for a gay burger last night but I was told no burgers at 8pm no one spoke English and my Thai is pretty poor any idea when they stop cooking ? Ended up in a very busy pub 94 off the cross roads no idea why busy , I thought poor. Quality and the guy owner won’t stop talking with s beer hanging from his mouth,,,,, the best burger was last year but I can’t rememner the name of the establishment as last year I stay way accross town

Norseman

Post by Norseman » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:25 pm

Next time just ask for a pink burger. If they don't understand all you have to do is clarifying and pinpointing what you have in mind.

Happyharry
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Happyharry » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:13 pm

The subject t was time it was 8pm .... sound like lazy people