is it possible to catch a tuk tuk after 3am ?

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
jednakropka
Rookie
Rookie

is it possible to catch a tuk tuk after 3am ?

Post by jednakropka »

Hello,
I have a question and would be grateful for a reply
is it possible to catch a tuk tuk after 3am from about soi 100 on workday?
I could probably walk (about 4km) but I am not sure how safe is walking at this time.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: is it possible to catch a tuk tuk after 3am ?

Post by Pleng »

Take a tuktuk to wherever it is you're going, and get their telephone number. They'll be more than happy to come and pick you up. Or at the very least, send somebody else out to do it.
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

Pleng wrote:Take a tuktuk to wherever it is you're going, and get their telephone number. They'll be more than happy to come and pick you up. Or at the very least, send somebody else out to do it.
I agree with Pleng fully. During the day take a Tuk Tuk and get the person's business card, allot of them have one. They will be more than happy to pick you up at anytime or call a friend.
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

And if you are wandering the streets at 3 am, be SURE that your medical insurance is valid as medical care for street violence can be very expensive.
BAZZ
Novice
Novice

Post by BAZZ »

I walk round the streets of London and Manchester at 3am with no problems so I am sure Hua Hin is just as safe or even more safe.I have walked many times from Bintabaht area to Chomsin soi 16 where my ex girlfriend lived.