not much doing

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
sinatra
Rookie
Rookie

not much doing

Post by sinatra »

:roll: hi everybody in HH can you get posting so i have something to reply to how long have you lived in HH have you a thai wife
g/friend do you work or have a bar come on get the post box busy
regards
sinatra.
buksida

Post by buksida »

okay, i'll kick off then ... without wanting to divulge too much info on forums, I've been living and working in HH for about 3 years now. Not married but in a steady relationship (well steady most of the time) for 18 months now. and I dont have a bar :D
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I've been here for one year now. Before that I lived in Big Mango for 13 years. Live with my common law Thai wife and two daughters. Yes, I have a bar, but for me it's mainly a hobby as my main job is in tourism. :lol:
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

'
I'm an old fart, too lazy (read: too clever) to waste my ill-gotten funds on owning a bar.
I have infested HH abt. three years and find the place most congenial with absolutely
the best climate in all Thailand.

And no, I do not speak Thai, nor shall I learn.

Chock Dee!
sinatra
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sinatra »

how do like the avater its stolen from blues website
shaneofski
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shaneofski »

Mr Chairman,

You have your own website right?

I'm teaching English in a High School in Hua Hin. I've been here for about 2 years. I'm originally Irish. I can speak some Thai... I don't like Bangkok.... and I am a regular poster on np.com's message board.

Next........
lomuamart

not much doing

Post by lomuamart »

Been in HH 5 years now. Owned a bar for the first 2.5, but it damn near killed me, so sold it.
Been with the same woman 8 years. Very volatile relationship and she's disappeared again. not seen her for 3 weeks. some call me lucky. She'll return when she feels like it.
No intentions of moving away. Like it here too much.
davidj

Post by davidj »

Hi i've been in Hua Hin now for 5 months. I have a Thai partner we've been together about three years. I like Hua Hin although i feel the boredom factor kicking in now. Is there an expat bar in Hua Hin or one that is mainly used by expats? :D
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

There are a few of them: Jungle Juice, Limelight, The Ship...