Domestic Water Delivery / Municipal Connection

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Poo
Rookie
Rookie

Domestic Water Delivery / Municipal Connection

Post by Poo »

Hi, I am hoping the members can give me some guidance on my two questions :-

I am looking for a delivery of 3000l of clean water to Soi 142 , Khao Tao to fill our house tank and top up the pool. The last delivery I had from a local guy was smelly I guess it came straight out of a ditch somewhere. Any advice and contact details would be appreciated.

Could someone explain how to apply for connection to the municipal water supply , I see from other posts that the Water Department is near the Railway Station , is it just a case of visiting there and filling a form ?

Thanks in advance for any replies .
Big Boy

Re: Domestic Water Delivery / Municipal Connection

Post by Big Boy »

I don't know, but I would guess Soi 142 might be Pranburi Water.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

I think you are right BB. It depends on so many things...whether your neighbours have it or if a new pipeline needs to be brought to the house. It took over 10 years to get mains water to my house in Mon Mai which is only 200m from the main road and large bore pipe. It was also fairly expensive even shared between 6 houses. There was masses of paperwork especially as my house and others were in company names.
First stop is a trip to the water place inPranbury ...you will be visiting it a few times I expect.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Poo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Poo »

Thanks I will have a trip to Pranburi Water Dept. and make enquiries.