Hua Hin football shirts

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
bluke
Amateur
Amateur

Hua Hin football shirts

Post by bluke »

where can i buy hua hin football shirts. i have been to the stadium, can't see a shop there.
is there another shop that sell's them.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Re: hau hin football shirts

Post by bsdk1960 »

bluke wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:58 am where can i buy hua hin football shirts. i have been to the stadium, can't see a shop there.
is there another shop that sell's them.
last time I was there to look a game,there is a pavalion/tent, were you buy ticket to the game, and they sell shirts to.

:cheers: :cheers:
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

I bought one at a shop in Hua Hin. Going out of Hua Hin on the Pala U road cross the railway and go straight on where most traffic turns right as if you are going up to the view point. I cannot remember exactly but the shop is on he right hand side about a hundred mwtres farther on. Big Boy will probably come up with better instructions as I am sure he gave better directions in a post some time ago.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Hmmmm........ sorry, I don't know if they're being sold in regular shops. We lost that facility when we sold our souls to Warrix a couple of seasons ago. However Warrix are history, and we're with Marwin now, so they might appear in shops again.

I've kitted my family out (10 shirts) this season buying at the ground. The shop only opens about 90 minutes before K.O. and closes after the match. Next home match is 26 Mar'17. bsdk is correct, it is only a gazebo - same place as you buy entry tickets. I think it has Bangkok Hospital written on it.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Gregjam wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:38 pm I bought one at a shop in Hua Hin. Going out of Hua Hin on the Pala U road cross the railway and go straight on where most traffic turns right as if you are going up to the view point. I cannot remember exactly but the shop is on he right hand side about a hundred mwtres farther on. Big Boy will probably come up with better instructions as I am sure he gave better directions in a post some time ago.
I bought my shirt there a cople of years ago, and was looking to buy a cap for my BIL 3 weeks ago,but I couldn't find it again,maybe it was just a holyday closure or a permanent one.

:cheers: :cheers: