Seat cushion covers

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Seat cushion covers

Post by Farang »

After having successfully completed the repair of the orphanage furniture, we are now going to renew the seat cushion covers for the repaired chairs.

Does anyone have an idea where to have these cushions made?

Thank you for your suggestions.

"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: Seat cushion covers

Post by Pagey »

There's quite a lot of places, one on railway road just before the roundabout, I've used one on Pala U Road, opposite hh school and next door to the car repair centre for cushions, they have motorbike seats outside, only a small place and only speak Thai. I've had bar stools recovered there, cheaper than the other places we tried and had cushions made for outdoor benches, you choose the thickness/hardness of your sponge and choose colour type of seat cover, material or pvc for outdoor watrproofed. I'm sure you will get a few replies as there is a few of these places around Hua Hin.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I've used these. The owner is Veena. A few doors away from Family Mart opposite Amari in Takiap. They do pillows and upholstery.

H O M of mine.  
curtains & Outdoor Furniture.  
1/152  Hua hin - khao Takiap road,  
T. Nong Kae  A. Huahin Prachurbsirikhan 77110  
E-mail:homofmine@hotmail.com 
Talk is cheap
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Thanks again for your help. I'm sure well get the seats covered.
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."