Temporary daily help in household due to broken arm and foot

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
CarinA
Novice
Novice

Temporary daily help in household due to broken arm and foot

Post by CarinA »

Dear All,
My mother in law (73 years) lives alone in a house in Prachuap Khiri Khan city (approx. 1 hour from Hua Hin). She had an accident and her arm, hand and toe are broken and sge would need help in the household for cleaning, food preparation, shopping, etc.
Do ypu know any agency who i could contact for a 4-5 week support (daily)? It could be live-in/ live-out.
Preferable someone who speeks English (she doesnt speak Thai) and is also willing/interested in so.e communication as she lives alone and now cant get out of the house.
If someone knows whom i could approach for such a service i would be very gratefull. Thanks!
Groodman

Re: Temporary daily help in household due to broken arm and foot

Post by Groodman »

My wife & I have a friend who might be suitable her name is Tip. She is Thai 50 years old & can speak English (reading & writing is not so good). She also drives & has a car so she should be able to help on hospital trips or the odd trip out should your mother feel up to it. She lives in Pranburi & her mother in Ban Krut & she knows the area well. She is visiting our house now so we know she is available.