New waste water bill, is it a scam?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here. The Hua Hin Business Directory has listings of local shops and services.
SPONSORS: Expat Hua Hin : Siam Old Teak
egiljohann
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New waste water bill, is it a scam?

Post by egiljohann » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:35 pm

I live in Chomsin Rd. near by the Chinese graveyard and so far have not got this bill. We don't have any septic tank as well, but my address is maybe not in the "greater Hua Hin area".
:roll:

StevePIraq
Legend
Legend

Post by StevePIraq » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Many cities worldwide have a common ruling, if a service runs past your property you have to pay the minimum service fee even if not connected. This was the case in Adelaide Australia where a friend was not connected to mains water or sewage but still had to pay the minimum fee. This may be the case here.

Surely the simple thing to do is ask the Tessaban
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

HHTel
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by HHTel » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:00 pm

My mother had people turn up at her house to disconnect the gas as they didn't have any record of payments.

She's never had gas in the 60 years she's been there so she let them in with a "Fill your boots". "Where's the meter" they asked. Went away having changed their quite aggressive attitude...... lol