Rescued kitten needs loving home in HH.

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Rescued kitten needs loving home in HH.

Post by usual suspect »

I have just plucked a beautiful sandy/tabby kitten out of a water trough,seemingly it had been crying-out for at least 12hours and the locals down our street did nothing to help.
The cat with whom I share my house with is a very moody/bitchy female and will not give this wee thing a chance to live with us.
Now I know from numerous threads before that there is always a plea for giving a puppy a home,but maybe somebody living in/around HH feels the need to house a feline-friend...?
My wife has named the kitten 'Gon/Gun-Mee',which translates to 'have-luck',it is still on milk,lapping Carnation up with zest and various pleasurable noises. I am taking the kitten to the vets as soon as I get free time this weekend for a check-over and advice in dietery-needs..(proper milk etc). It purrs with vigour,and just needs some love I reckon.
Anyone can P.M. me or find me in HH...many thanks now...US.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

If all else fails US, maybe throw the bitchy/moody one into the klong and keep the new one. :idea: Good luck. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Well done US for doing the dutiful thing - so sad that the locals didn't come to its rescue (but not a surprise...).

I have a couple of friends in the UK who are vets and they told me that you shouldn't give milk to either cats or dogs. Apparently their stomachs are intolerant to it, and it doesn't do them any good. Yeh, I know, they'll drink it, but water is better for them. Goats milk is OK (if you can get it). If the kitten/puppy has even a few little teeth, they can eat mashed up food or any other nutrious bits and pieces, as long as they're mushy. Whizz them in a food processor and they'll be OK. Just like those disgusting jars of baby food.

I do hope you find a home for the poor little mite. Failing that, do you think that the grumpy female might come round?

VS.
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Hi US

Well, a while back we also took in a kitten who needed a home and it seems very much that it needs a playmate - so bring it on!!

If you call me at 084-8007400, we can make the necessary arrangements.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Thanks for the info VS, since I wrote the post on here,the kitten has..
A...taken a fancy to tuna fish (mashed up)
B....hissed at my cat summat wicked (we like defiance...ha!)
C....had a lady round at my house really needing this Tabby-survivor.

Thanks to you all,and cheers Barry-lad for offering a home, if the
lady has 2nd thoughts I'm on my way down to Pak-nam-pran 2 see you.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Hi US

Glad to hear the wee mite is getting an appetite and starting to thrive!!!
Still a home waiting here if you need it.