Do you need help in Hua Hin? Anything...

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
pickySue
Novice
Novice

Do you need help in Hua Hin? Anything...

Post by pickySue »

I was looking for a gardener a while ago who does a good job and does speak English. And... I finally found one. He is a very good friend of mine and he is Thai. Speaks good English and he can help you with anything. Do you need help with translation, are you looking for things you cannot find here because of not knowing where to go? He will help you. He is doing my garden regularly, pays my overdue bills at the right places, does some shopping when I cannot go there because of no time, I just call him and he is there for me. So if you need soemone like him, try and give him a call. His number is 0805260978. He adds a little fee for his work of course but this you can negotiate with him after telling the task. He has a motorcycle and can go around inn Hua Hin. His name is Pae and he is 33 years old. Od course with this kind of advertising I want to support him to get a few more customers. Give him a chance, he will not disappoint you. Whenever he sais something, he does it. He is waiting for your call!
buksida

Post by buksida »

This would probably be better off here:

http://www.classifiedshuahin.com/
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson