Missing Dog

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
flipperman00001
Amateur
Amateur

Missing Dog

Post by flipperman00001 »

Hi everybody
Not sure which section this falls under,
I went to Tesco on the bike last night and as always took my dog with me as he loves it on the bike. I was only inside Tescos 10 to 15 mins and when i came out the dog was gone . I tied him up and he wouldnt go far from the bike any way so my conclusion is he was stolen .
So this is a long shot really but if anyone has or will see a small Shitzu red and white Male , hair cut short (very badly by me ) friendly little fella He also has a big lump under his chin that is soft to touch ,,I would be grateful for any info about him if anyone sees him and for any help there will be a drink in it for u.
Ill put a photo on soon if I can find the most recent but its a while since i took one of him.
:cheers:
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

I can be of no help here but it is not unusual for people to have their dogs swiped, probably what has happened, especially if it is not of the soi dog type. Nothing is sacred I'm afraid, if it's not nailed down then it'll get pilfered at the earliest opportunity. Hope you get it back but I fear that that is unlikely.