A Big Thank You

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

A Big Thank You

Post by kendo »

When we left Hua Hin my wife never checked our bag of laundry that was cleaned at the Binta Laundry shop, on our arrival at our house in Surin province. I discovered that two brand new pairs of designer below the knee denim shorts from Gap and Next with the value of £70.00 were missing.

So i thought what can i do, i remembered that i had our forum member Richards phone number on a pm, so i called him and he, in turn called Usual Suspect, and Chris phoned me, i told him what had happen and he and his wife came to the rescue, went to the laundry shop and after a few phone calls located my two pairs of denim shorts.

I said to Chris that " i would send my brother in law around to the Romantic bar to collect them" and he said "it was really no problem to put them into a postal box and post them up to Surin " so with some help from Mrs US to write the name and address into thai the box was posted and they would not even take the costs of postage or their time into consideration and where just really happy to do a good turn.

I am very happy to say that my shorts arrived yesterday :D and i am really greatfull, and would like to say a very big "thank you to Richard, Chris, and Mrs US for their help.

I really thought that my expensive shorts would be lost, this is the Hua Hin Forum community at it's best in my opinion :D :D next time i am in town i will be getting the beers in around the Romantic bar to show my gratitude for their good deed.

Once again thanks guy's appreciated.

Kendo. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
lomuamart

Re: A Big Thank You

Post by lomuamart »

Nice one.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Cool ending! U kno u couldhave bought the same shorts here for a tenner! lol
See u guys again next time!

Best
JW
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

JW wrote:Cool ending! U kno u couldhave bought the same shorts here for a tenner! lol

Best
JW
Tenner, thats way too expensive, I prefer 199 :D
Diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

JimmyGreaves wrote:
JW wrote:Cool ending! U kno u couldhave bought the same shorts here for a tenner! lol

Best
JW
Tenner, thats way too expensive, I prefer 199 :D

Jimmy you cheap charlie are they Big C specials lol

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Kendo you should have posted on here what you needed, my missus went up to Surin with her family yesterday for some Thai celebration. So if you were woken by loud Issan music (is there any other kind ?) at 5 am this morning you know who to blame ! :laugh: :neener:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.