Seeking engineers, can you help?

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
av8er

Re: Seeking engineers, can you help?

Post by av8er »

Hi again GN. As you may have picked up by now, my computer skills are, shall we say, poor. A 2 minute face to face conversation, translates into a 20-30 minute "qwerty" slam-dunk, where I feel the need to reach out...to the liquor cabinet. :D I have this unnerving feeling that if I tried to PM you, I'd end up orbiting somewhere out there in cyberspace, never to be seen again. It's interesting to note that none of the people who responded to this post when it was started some 16 or so months ago, have responded since I re-invigorated it a week or so ago. I'm sure it's been seen by many people, and I'm willing to bet the farm that there's an army of talented, inventive people out who would give their right arms to have a project to sink their, um, left arms(?!), into. Now, where's that damn cabinet key? cheers, :cheers:
Green Nomad
Professional
Professional

Post by Green Nomad »

Ok av8er, sorry again for delay......I am not living in Hua Hin full time as I am working in the middle east on a contract. I will send you a PM myself and give you more details about my experience and additionally, my concerns. Will be in touch soon.GN 8)
av8er

Post by av8er »

Well, I'm "reliably" informed that my aircraft kit will be shipped from the western U.S.on the 5th May, so I'm guessing it will arrive in the LOS around mid to Late June. If anyone's interested in sinking their teeth into what will almost certainly be a once in a lifetime experience, you know what to do.
Saravuth sangsatra
Novice
Novice

Post by Saravuth sangsatra »

Hi AV8,er!
Just wondering how you doing?Im new to this forum and my english is limited.not university graduated only higher vocational telecomm and industrial electronics educated in sweden.served military service as Mec.Electro. at F10,Ängelholm .serviced A35 Draken jet fighter at the year of "whisky on the rock" russian submarine in swedenn.Many expat forums in thailand crowd by
depressive divorced single trolls I've noticed,its pity.!Your intendtion in this specific area interest my volonteer soul a bit.
Lately I'd work with Azimut yacht as yacht technician in pattaya.living in samut sakorn temporary.moving to hua hin (my paradise last 30yrs)for new job.Have some friends in HH.one american at least Terry Clapp.A gentleman who lived in thai for 50yrs,U might knowed him already.
Anyway ,I there anything you need my tiny expertis so let me know.Fly safe!
Send u some pix.Apologize for my english.
Attachments
1959" biker
1959" biker
mc.jpg (73.9 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
Azimut64 ,mallaca straits
Azimut64 ,mallaca straits
F10,angelholm
F10,angelholm
av8er

Post by av8er »

Hi, Saravuth. Your help and interest are greatly appreciated. PM me and I'll give you my phone No. so we can get together and discuss this some more. BTW, your English is fine! Cheers!
Saravuth sangsatra
Novice
Novice

LINE ID: taffylfc poom.
(Taffy liverpool football club)
FB:saravuth sangsatra.
Flight handling is a must,get it!

[Admin edit: attachment removed, we have advertising packages for commercial services.]
Saravuth sangsatra
Novice
Novice

av8er wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:43 am Hi, Saravuth. Your help and interest are greatly appreciated. PM me and I'll give you my phone No. so we can get together and discuss this some more. BTW, your English is fine! Cheers!
Send you PM 9 june 2017.recieved yet?
Wouldn't be easier you send me PM?
Its not were you start!
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Having worked here in many educational institutions then I would say that the title 'Engineer' is very lightly thrown around.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol