Seeking Musicians

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
MrTea
Amateur
Amateur

Seeking Musicians

Post by MrTea »

I'm interested in linking up with guitar players/singers - preferably people living long term in Hua Hin. I play acoustic guitar and sing, mostly stuff from the sixties and seventies.

In Australia now, but I spend time in Hua Hin regularly and plan to a whole lot more in the future.

Geoff
Last edited by PeteC on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed title
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Seeking Musicians

Post by handdrummer »

MrTea wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:18 pm I'm interested in linking up with guitar players/singers - preferably people living long term in Hua Hin. I play acoustic guitar and sing, mostly stuff from the sixties and seventies.

In Australia now, but I spend time in Hua Hin regularly and plan to a whole lot more in the future.

Geoff
If you're interested in a percussionist (cajon, frame drums,) drop me a line.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

This thread might interest you viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36901&p=473006#p473006
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
MrTea
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MrTea »

Thanks Big Boy. I missed that with my search terms 'music' and 'guitar'. Looks like a nice little hangout. :)

I saw your post from a few years ago, handdrummer. Sounds good. What kind of styles do you play? I'm up for anything I can manage. I have diverse jazz/blues/folk/rock/pop background and enjoy world music and ambient stuff.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

MrTea wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:51 pm Thanks Big Boy. I missed that with my search terms 'music' and 'guitar'. Looks like a nice little hangout. :)

I saw your post from a few years ago, handdrummer. Sounds good. What kind of styles do you play? I'm up for anything I can manage. I have diverse jazz/blues/folk/rock/pop background and enjoy world music and ambient stuff.
I can play all that and more. I'm an improviser and can find something to fit any style. As an aside; I played in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth from the end of '63 to the end of '68 and stay in touch with a few musicians in Sydney.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Eldorado wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:27 pm Hay guys...i am also looking looking for musos to jam with..can play folk to.punk but prefer 60s...etc...cheers...
contact those who've expressed a desire to play,
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Did you get my PM?
Hipop
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hipop »

Im a british guy retiring to Hua Hin beginning of Feb 2019. I used to be a pretty good guitarist (played in rock/pop/folk bands) but developed a joint problem with my hands so can't really play much on guitar anymore, but still keep the instruments on their stands at home - just in case - lol. I do have a passable singing voice and am particularly good a backing vocals and harmonies. Also trying to get into home recording/songwriting again in a big way when i retire. Maybe we could get together early next year for a chat, to see what you have in mind, and whether i can assist?