DVD Swops

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

DVD Swops

Post by sandman67 »

Just came back from the UK with my (large) collection of DVDs, and wondered if anyone was interested in expanding the book swap days to include DVDs.

Most of mine are crime/thriller/horror/action films or asian cinema, but I do have some series (Blackadder complete and Rome series 1 & 2) and a couple of more mainstream films like The Guru, Full Monty, Moulin Rouge, Lawrence of Arabia, Zulu, Spartacus etc.

I dont mind lending them out but the deal would be if you break it you replace it.

Most Thai dvd players seem to be multi region so Ive never had problems playing em.

I also have a shed load more on hard drive - these are mostly asian cinema or western horror, although I have the complete Trailer Park Boys collection and some South Park episodes (no complete series tho).

Anyone interested? If you are, in the meantime PM me and I will try to put a list of all of them together.
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Sandman, I’ll swap your complete Black-adder for my partner’s entire collection of Thai karaoke. These are not copies; they’re all originals from 7/11.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Moved you to White Board, sandman & made the topic a sticky - same as the book swap thread. Hope that's OK.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

Thanks Dawn....couldnt find the book swap thread....search wasnt working for me.

Steve G...im not gonna tell you where to put those Thai karaoke dvds.....I live ner one of the sodding places and have that din most nights :mrgreen:

oh....and swop means loan not permanent....I want em back...I have enough problems keeping Mrs S's mates off em as they never give em back.

Chin chin chaps and chapesses :cheers:
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
flipperman00001
Amateur
Amateur

DVD Swop

Post by flipperman00001 »

Hi Sandman
I would be interseted in swopping your series (Blackadder complete ) for complete series of Fater Ted if thats your cup of tea so to speak :P
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Anyone got a good copy of Indy yet ? Thought I'd hit the jackpot in BKK .Quality ok but chunks missing .Happy to swap worst week of my life for extras . :thumb:

Crazy 88