Fundraising.

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
IHF

Fundraising.

Post by IHF »

:oops: Hi To all the members on this forum. I searched recently about charities in Hua Hin, Seems the only one is The Dog Shelter,

Surely with all the locals and expats here, some fund raising can be done for a worthy cause.

Anybody with a website, web page can you email me and donate a space for an advertisement.

:cheers: Cheers All :cheers:

Peter (sponsor drive Team)
INTERNATIONAL HUMANITY FOUNDATION, We provide education assistance, orphanages, emergency relief, medical clinics, and farming assistance for some of the world's poorest people in Indonesia, Kenya, and Thailand. www.ihfonline.org,
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

The 'dog shelter' is local authority run. I suspect you mean us (HeadRock Dogs, previously HHDRC) if you found us on the internet. We are not affiliated in any way, shape or form with HH Dog Shelter. And, I must admit, I slightly resent the implication that we are not 'worthy'.

However, I understand that you want 'people charities', so:

Many Thai charities don't have websites, believing more in word of mouth. If you're in HH, go to Bernie's Bar. The Golf Society support different local charities every year; I'm sure Bernie can help you.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!