Milestone

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Milestone

Post by kendo »

Hi Lev and all Mods,
HHAD is only 199 members short of 4000, when you hit that 4k milestone why not mark the occasion with a special feature maybe a statement and some up to date photos i would really appreciate it, and i am sure other members would too.
:cheers:
Kendo.
buksida

Post by buksida »

What would you like to see more photos of? We have a photo thread here:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/th ... t8726.html

And a recently launched photo competition that everyone ignored:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/hh ... 10267.html

I don't think the membership number is that significant as HHAD has always been a forum with 80% of its members being silent readers or 'lurkers', the daily web traffic stats will attest to that.

Additionally many new registrations are spammers that give up when their URL's are blocked by the system. I think the 100k posts was more of a milestone personally! :wink:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

buksida wrote: I think the 100k posts was more of a milestone personally! :wink:
Well go on then, who gets the free frock!?

Who was it??? :D
Talk is cheap
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Good stuff Caller, I tried to wangle the answer out of Lomu aswell on the other thread, but no joy. Even tried to use a bit of sarcasm.

:thumb:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

I can't access that sort of data, but I will give Admin a polite nudge. The "lucky winner" could be a Mod for a day - he he.
I'm sure I didn't lock a thread :thumb:
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Sorry gents, but,

C'mon Lomu and Buksi,

You don't have to give a trophy/award but who was the 100,000 poster, just for interest and fun?

Just need a name or won't Lev give you access to that info. C'mon Lev, tell the mortals.

:cheers: No drama rama needed, let us know.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol