Literary Section?

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
PeteC

Literary Section?

Post by PeteC »

HHF and others were impressed with Sandman's writing ability and perhaps this is an opportunity to expand upon that.

Perhaps start the above for short stories with a limit of what?...5,000 words?

There's a print publication over here named Pattaya Trader which has a short story competition every month. Some interesting tales and well written. Thailand themes, fiction mixed with real life experiences here. Since HHAD is international, local themes from the member's country should be OK also.

We just may flush out some budding authors who don't really need to worry or care about how critical the audience is on here. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Great idea Pete... get it started, Sandman?
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

Funnily enough I used to be a contributor to a mag back in the UK called AWOL....bikers will remember it....I penned a few biker short stories and wrote a occasional column called Last Words at the back.....

ive been working on a horror story in 4 or so chapters set up in Issan....keeps me amused...still on Chapter 2....

interested?
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Yes! Definitely! Horror in Issan! My mind is running wild in expectation! :thumb:
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Yeah SM, do it! Lots of literary fodder on that particular subject. :wink:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

This could have a Poet's Corner as well if anyone is up for that. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source