'Ignore' Feature

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

kendo wrote:Mr Plum,
Don't you think this world is censored enough let alone this forum surely you can use your inteligence wit and your worldly wise knowlage to tie hostile rude posters up in knots.

Some of what you post i find quite interesting, but not everything, but hay we are all different so we are entitled to form are own opinions and views and on that note, i think what you are suggesting is to all most make this an old boys club and not a public board and a little bit elitest, for example... he does not live here so i will use the button because his opinion does not count.

Rather than a negative why not think positive, everyone could have a status like the chilli for number of posts, if anyone feels that you have made an out standing post, informative, creative, funny, or from the heart that deserves recognition merit, then maybe you would see more quality posts.

I think we all can smell a troll a mile off, but yes some members do clash on a regular basis, for myself i have only crossed swords with you a little bit and one other, but i dont hold any grudge i would be happy to forget thats life.

Your rant above, you sound like another Jockey be proud of yourself and dont flame. just my opinion. :D

Kendo. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the feedback. The disagreement is over as far as I am concerned.

Not sure people would be hitting the 'ignore' button in quite the way you suggest. As another poster mentioned. It was never used, The moderators will know best since I suspect they also have to deal with private complaints.

Can't be 'Jockey'. Not enough links. :wink:
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

I would love to have a live chat feature, like on face book, i dont know if it would be possible but it would be very cool, and if you want to exchange views in real time whilst an issue is hot or present you could get it off your chest one two one without posting on the board, or just have fun chating online.

So my question to the mods is this possible, i think it would only enhance HHAD experiance for newbies and seasoned members i have wanted to ask this for some time now.........opportunity nocks but i have had this feeling i might get a frosty reception.

:thumb:

Kendo.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.