HHAD membership requested changes

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Big Boy

Re: HHAD membership requested changes

Post by Big Boy »

richard wrote:Does 'probation' mean you will not get an email reminder that someone has responded to your My settings seem OK
Richard, I think you've missed a key word or words out of your question, and you can't blame the drink :wink: .
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Sorry

Meant to say 'if I get a response to one of my posts why do I not get an email reminder?'

My settings seem OK
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

This thread is for changes to HHAD policy, please post technical problems here: http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/vi ... 14&t=14462

Nothing has changed so your notifications are probably getting blocked by your spam filters.
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

H̄ĕn chạ̀w mị̀ chạ̀w fạng mị̀ phūd mị̀ chạ̀w
Sorry to go off topic but was wondering if richard typed that without his dentures in

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
petercr

Post by petercr »

Could we have an update on revised forum policy/rules regarding property discussions or is this still under consideration

:D
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Property discussion is allowed with the following guidelines:

1) No links to Hua Hin real estate websites (though we will allow links to general property sites for information purposes).
2) Those who wish to name/shame/slander operating businesses and developments in Hua Hin will be asked for formal identification should legal action be taken. Failure to provide such may result in the thread being edited or locked - HHAD will not shoulder the responsibility of anonymous internet users.
3) It is solely down to the discretion of the administrator and moderators as to what is allowed - we do not expect argument on this but will try to explain our actions should we need to edit or lock a thread.