2011 stats: HuaHinForum reaching even further

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

2011 stats: HuaHinForum reaching even further

Post by Lev »

Here are some figures from our statistics server for the year 2011 that you maybe interested in. They are for huahinforum.com only and do not include HHAD or the other websites in the network.

Total Readers: 891,640
Monthly Average: 74,303
Daily Average: 2,442.85
Total Page Views: 11,189,456

Top Month: December - 82,823
Top Countries: Thailand, UK, US, Australia, Germany, Russia
Top Search Term: Hua Hin

HHF Current Age: 9 years
Current Average Daily Posts: 72.07
Current Average Monthly Posts: 2,192.12
Current Average Monthly New Topics: 163.76
Current Forum Membership: 5,734
Source: Advanced Web Statistics 7.0 (build 1.971)

Year on year HHF total readership has grown by 12.28% which shows that we are maintaining a steady growth pattern from last year. Forum usage has increased by 8.4% in terms of daily posts and new topics, we now have on average over 70 new items per day being posted. Our highest ever simultaneous online readers figure was also recently broken and now stands at 342.

We look forward to expanding our reach and services throughout 2012 and, along with our partners at HuaHinMedia.com thank you, our sponsors, members, and readers for your continued support.

All statistics can be verified from our server and can be made available to any parties interested in marketing their business on Hua Hin's most popular information portal.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: 2011 stats: HuaHinForum reaching even further

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Good news indeed. Steady growth these days is quite something in itself.

Shouldn't be long before the site hits the magic million... :shock:
www.35mmview.com
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Congratulations for a job well done and hope the forum has continued success... (in spite of posters like me! :D )

hhf
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

CONGRATULATIONS! As a new Farang user, I can attest to the usefulness of the Forum. I am glad that it exists. Maybe 2012 will see some occasional meetings of the membership to allow for another less formal resource. I found when I moved to Delhi from USA it was a lifesaver to have an "in person network" of like minded expats to meet and share stories and experience with. Also a great way to meet others. Just an idea for 2012. Keep up the great work! Sun and Fun
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
drew1962
Amateur
Amateur

Post by drew1962 »

Enjoy browsing the forum, some of you are quite mad, but very funny :cheers:

Keep the posts coming

back to HH in 5 weeks
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Great forum Lev, many hours of surfing and posting on here, and for all newbie's HHF will enhance any holiday you will have here, the more you put in the more you will get out on this site. 8)

Over the years i have also met some really nice people through this forum and long may that continue on my next visit to Hua Hin in October. :D :cheers:

Kendo. :cheers: :wink: :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

Lev wrote:Here are some figures from our statistics server for the year 2011 that you maybe interested in. They are for huahinforum.com only and do not include HHAD or the other websites in the network.

Year on year HHF total readership has grown by 12.28% which shows that we are maintaining a steady growth pattern from last year.
Congrats, it's well deserved imo. Once in a blue moon you get to come away from a football match realising you never swore at the ref, let alone that you never even noticed him. Most forums I've seen seems to have the mods featuring in the discussions on about an equal footing with the actual topic. On here despite doing a job you rarely notice them as moderators, they're more known imo as just one of the regular posters, one of the lads as they say. This must be a huge part of the forum's success, so credit where it's due and all that. It just goes to show that no matter the sheer extent of our lack of ability at an individual level, people can achieve something collectively as a group :D

And pound for pound it's been streets ahead of other marketing options out there in respect to alarms and rentals, the resulting business has paid off the moderate fees many times over. Highly recommend it to anyone seeking local exposure, so to speak. Now how do I get a free Leo out of all this praise?? :laugh:

SJ
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Super Joe wrote:
Lev wrote:Here are some figures from our statistics server for the year 2011 that you maybe interested in. They are for huahinforum.com only and do not include HHAD or the other websites in the network.

Year on year HHF total readership has grown by 12.28% which shows that we are maintaining a steady growth pattern from last year.
Congrats, it's well deserved imo. Once in a blue moon you get to come away from a football match realising you never swore at the ref, let alone that you never even noticed him. Most forums I've seen seems to have the mods featuring in the discussions on about an equal footing with the actual topic. On here despite doing a job you rarely notice them as moderators, they're more known imo as just one of the regular posters, one of the lads as they say. This must be a huge part of the forum's success, so credit where it's due and all that. It just goes to show that no matter the sheer extent of our lack of ability at an individual level, people can achieve something collectively as a group :D

And pound for pound it's been streets ahead of other marketing options out there in respect to alarms and rentals, the resulting business has paid off the moderate fees many times over. Highly recommend it to anyone seeking local exposure, so to speak. Now how do I get a free Leo out of all this praise?? :laugh:

SJ
Carefull SJ. I've been bollocked about joking about freebies :laugh: :duck:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Congratulations!!

This is the only forum I read regularly. Partly because it feeds my longing of being there, but also due to the set up and posters :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

It really doesn't surprise me that you're getting such good results, as this forum has definitely got a warm, cozy feeling about it, compared to other forums. Possibly due to the fact, as with any community, trouble-makers and aggressive people are kept in line (or told to 'go away far-far', as one of my students so eloquently put it!).

Keep up the great work Lev, and the rest of the team.

VS :wink:
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
deepee
Guru
Guru

Post by deepee »

Well deserved guys and thanks .
Isn't this the forum's 10th year by the way ??
Complexity is so simply overrated
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Thanks for the warm words, most of the time it is a pleasure managing a forum that is populated by genuinely nice and helpful people. Our only major headaches come from the freeloaders who want to tap into our growing readership to plug their own commercial interests/businesses/services/properties and give nothing in return - we have bills to pay too! Advertising here really is ridiculously cheap for what you get in comparison to the alternatives in Hua Hin.
deepee wrote: Isn't this the forum's 10th year by the way ??
Yes, we will be making an announcement shortly and will hopefully be arranging a gathering this year.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

A quick update to this to announce that we broke the readership record again last month (Jan) with 94,141.

This put our daily average over 3,000 for the first time.

Thanks to all that continue to support us. :cheers:
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

Well done Lev & the team :thumb:
What would we do without you :cheers:
fat mick

Post by fat mick »

Lev wrote:Thanks for the warm words, most of the time it is a pleasure managing a forum that is populated by genuinely nice and helpful people. Our only major headaches come from the freeloaders who want to tap into our growing readership to plug their own commercial interests/businesses/services/properties and give nothing in return - we have bills to pay too! Advertising here really is ridiculously cheap for what you get in comparison to the alternatives in Hua Hin.
deepee wrote: Isn't this the forum's 10th year by the way ??
Yes, we will be making an announcement shortly and will hopefully be arranging a gathering this year.
Does this mean a party over Christmas :cheers: