Golf Subforum

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Golf Subforum

Post by Lev »

Instead of getting agitated and complicating your life with this irritating forum why dont you read the my last post and USE THE VIEW NEW POSTS LINK as suggested to select only the ones you want to read and ignore the rest (including the golf topics) without worrying yourself over subforums. Nobody else seems to be having these issues that you complain about or are over complicating for what appears to be the sake of argument.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Lev

With all due respect. I have my system for reading web forums. It's the same one I've followed for many years and I'm not about to change it because you happen to think I should use the 'VIEW NEW POSTS' link.

I am amazed at the defensiveness of the staff here, I really am. It is not good business practice to say "you're doing it wrong" to your customers, just because you happen to think your particular way of doing things is better.

I simply said I find the new system irritating. It's not something that's going to ruin my life, and if it never changes I'll live with it.

If you don't want feedback then I suggest you simply get rid of the "Suggestions" from the "Suggestions and Announcements" section, and prevent people from non mods from being able to start topics!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Lev wrote: over complicating for what appears to be the sake of argument.
Case rested.

We are not changing the forum on account of one person's inability to get on with it, this is a majority democratic system here, things get voted in and out by the membership and staff - live with it or move on.