replies to private messages staying in my inbox

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

replies to private messages staying in my inbox

Post by MDMK »

I have noticed this before and assumed there was just some technical glitch, today I got the same thing. I replied to a private message about 4 or 5 hrs ago, but it's still in my outbox, not my sent box. In other words it's still pending instead of sent. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?
PeteC

Re: replies to private messages staying in my inbox

Post by PeteC »

MDMK wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:22 pm I have noticed this before and assumed there was just some technical glitch, today I got the same thing. I replied to a private message about 4 or 5 hrs ago, but it's still in my outbox, not my sent box. In other words it's still pending instead of sent. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?
Normal. It will stay in your "outbox" until the recipient opens it. It will then move to your "sent" box. It's a good way to track if people have read (or at least opened) messages you've sent. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Re: replies to private messages staying in my inbox

Post by MDMK »

:thumb: Ohhhhh. How clever.

Thanks PeteC :cheers: