Ink refill for printer

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
niceday

Ink refill for printer

Post by niceday »

Is their a place in hua hin to just bring in the inkjet cartridge to have it refilled?
Did it a few times in bangkok for 50 baht usually.
What do other people do?
buksida

Post by buksida »

To be honest I wouldnt use the re-fill method too often as the ink is low quality and will end up clogging your printer heads (Epsons are the worst for this).

Most of the computer stores in town should offer this service.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
niceday

Post by niceday »

As i had them refilled before in bangkok and they worked fine for a tenth the cost i got what looked like good quality ink in that computer show near the grand market. good packaging. they said there was no garantee and i should have know by that not to buy. I spent 2k there as i was in. Anyway it didn't work, it was fake ink in good packaging for a expensive price, so i sucked it out with the needle thing and got big bottles of ink in pantip in bkk. that worked and was about 5 times cheaper.
Also i went recently to that computer shop and what i wanted to buy was exctly 10 times more expensive there than the exact same product in bangkok.
So moral of story is if your in bkk anyway buy your pc stuff there as that shop is a timewaster. they got ripped off too buying the crap ink maybe unless they know well but have such a big markup that they don't care.

works out about 50 times less to refill your own cartridges per ml with real good quality ink.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Niceday,

What printer do you have. I use refills all the time and I have some problems with cartidges but never the ink. Mine is a Canon.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
niceday

Post by niceday »

i use a lexmark. heard they were good for refills before buying. had a hp before that which didn't like refills.