TV STEREO AND DVD REPAIRS

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Joe
Novice
Novice

TV STEREO AND DVD REPAIRS

Post by Joe »

The supposedly best repair shop in HH tried to charge me 2500 baht to repair my 6000 baht DVD and then told me they would sell me a new LG for 2900 and keep my old one. They are Panasonic Authorized repair at the end of the downtown night market on the railroad road. This was all after they had mine for a month without a call to me. I took it back and went to Cha Am and found a fellow who called me in 2 hours and said he would fix it for 680 baht and would be ready in another 2 hours. Here's his phone # but he doesn't speak good enough phone English so you will have to have a Thai friend give him a call for directions. It's easy to find about 3-400 yards off Petchkasem Rd in the beginning of town. Drive a little and save a lot. 032-470267 & 01-5873907. Good Luck
Joe
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

An all too common story with the big shops in town, whenever i have problems with electrical goods i usualy find the chaps in the little work shops down back soi's can do the job and they dont nail your hat on, they are happy to do the job at the right price usually a pittance !
the big shops usually send the item away due to them not having staff competant to repair a fuse, they will how ever try their best to flog you a new item as Joe found out ,
i had a simular situation with a Amp one place said it couldnt be fixed and to buy a new one

2 streets down in a dingy wooden shack the guy had it up and running after a day (he had to order a part as well)

Stay away from the supposed main dealers :guns:
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"