Repair Samsung smartphone?

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
mojitostgn
Novice
Novice

Repair Samsung smartphone?

Post by mojitostgn »

Hi, my smartphone was damaged, I need to replace the screen. Anybody knows where can I replace in HH. My smartphone is SAMSUNG GALAXY S2. Its very important, I have all my contacts, and also I need to use GPS application.
Thanks.
Big Boy

Re: Repair smartphone

Post by Big Boy »

Top floor of Market Village, but it won't be cheap.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
mojitostgn
Novice
Novice

Post by mojitostgn »

Thanks a lot Big Boy. I'will go tomorrow.
Majestic Creek

Post by Majestic Creek »

There is a place on the third floor called V.I.P. phone, on the side opposite the banks. It is outside the blue Samsung shop and she speaks good english. Good contact and always sorts problems on phones or I-pads. Number is 0806555069 and her name is Gai (chicken!).
buksida

Post by buksida »

Old topic but any new info?

My Samsung has decided to start turning itself off at random moments throughout the day ... most annoying.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

buksida wrote:Old topic but any new info?

My Samsung has decided to start turning itself off at random moments throughout the day ... most annoying.
There is still a repair shoop at the top floor at Market Village

:cheers: :cheers:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Repair Samsung smartphone?

Post by hhfarang »

Also, Samsung used to have a factory repair shop out near Index. If in Bangkok they have a huge phone repair facility in MBK.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Bought a Samsung Galaxy v-plus about a month ago..what a useless lump of plastic it turned out to be..
..the battery only lasted 24hrs (that's without using internet or other high-usage functions), plus this model has adopted the fault that's common to Galaxy 4's..that is during a call it will cut you off, & display on your screen "sim card removed, press OK to restart".(A problem Samsung will not honor as a fault of theirs).
The phone went back to the shop 3 times & in the end he said he was beaten by the problem..it's now thrown in a drawer & I'm using a 590b Nokia..smart-phones? who needs all the hassle?
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

Visit Samsung service centre on Phetkasem Road going north just after Index. My wife had major problems with her phone they upgraded and fixed everything no cost.

The shops in Market Village are useless they have no technical skills.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Thanks Steve..will go there & see if they can fix it..? :cheers:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

StevePIraq wrote:Visit Samsung service centre on Phetkasem Road going north just after Index. My wife had major problems with her phone they upgraded and fixed everything no cost.

The shops in Market Village are useless they have no technical skills.
I agree. We had the last of the Samsung projection tv's a few years back that went wonky. I took it to that Samsung repair center near Index and after a month of trying to find the part they needed anywhere in the world they gave up and gave me a brand new state of the art 60 inch LCD/LED TV set up in my home free of charge. If they can't fix it, raise enough heck with them and they'll replace it with an upgrade. I checked the price of that free TV at HomePro and it was over 100k baht at the time.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?