What are the TV service options in Hua Hin.

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: What are the TV service options in Hua Hin.

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:
Big Boy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:10 pm DB, I hear you everytime, but whenever I try to play anything using my daily free hour, nothing happens. Can you give me a clue please?

[Edit] Maybe I should clarify - live works fine, but outside of the WC, my needs are catchup.
I take it all back, I clicked quite a few times, and eventually, catchup played - pretty good too :D
Glad you got it to work BB, I don’t recall any operational issues (i.e. it rarely if ever freezes) and it works on catchup for 7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I was happy, and have signed up. It is hard for me to start catchup though. I don't know why, but it takes about 10 clicks to start anything in catchup, which is why I was hesitant. Is there anywhere in particular within the box I should be clicking?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

I have signed up for a year with TV MUCHO and its OK but like BB I have start up problems which I guess with know how will be OK. picture is good and it has Sky News and Sony Films which Teatime did not plus some others
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:55 pm I was happy, and have signed up. It is hard for me to start catchup though. I don't know why, but it takes about 10 clicks to start anything in catchup, which is why I was hesitant. Is there anywhere in particular within the box I should be clicking?
There’s a small arrow on the right side of the box - I just click on that and it normally opens within 5-10 seconds
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

HaHa, maybe I'm too impatient. 10 seconds - I've probably clicked about 20 times and thrown the mouse at the wall in that time. When I was at work, we always insisted on 'blink of an eye' as the standard - that's more like 'power nap'. :D

I will be more patient in future.

Points 41; Position 18
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:25 pm HaHa, maybe I'm too impatient. 10 seconds - I've probably clicked about 20 times and thrown the mouse at the wall in that time. When I was at work, we always insisted on 'blink of an eye' as the standard - that's more like 'power nap'. :D

I will be more patientin future.
They say it’s a virtue!!
buksida

Post by buksida »

BTW - the WC football streaming works perfectly in HD on http://true4u.truelife.com/ if any of the family has a True SIM card/phone number and enters this with the free ID/code they send you.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

buksida wrote:BTW - the WC football streaming works perfectly in HD on http://true4u.truelife.com/ if any of the family has a True SIM card/phone number and enters this with the free ID/code they send you.
They advertise that you can watch on any network. You just need to apply for the ID.
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

hhinner - that appears to be true (pun intended). You can also use the True ID TV or True Anywhere apps (which both have Chromecast support) - I set them up using my AIS phone number, it seems all they need is a number to send the initial authorisation code to, it doesn't have to be a True SIM.

From what I can tell, the World Cup games should also be available on AIS Play although I suspect that might only be on the Thai language channels whereas True has them all on the True HD3 channel in English. Although now that I think about it, that might be because I have also linked my True Visions subscriber number to the apps - that channel may not be available if you don't have a True Visions package.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I watched last night's Bangkok Glass vs Ratchaburi match on my laptop using True ID TV. Just put in the url and I was away - nothing extra.

Points 41; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Is anybody else having trouble with TVMucho today? It's working more like HD Prime for me.

Points 41; Position 18
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:Is anybody else having trouble with TVMucho today? It's working more like HD Prime for me.
I’ve not used it yet but just logged in and it worked fine, although I only tested it for a minute or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OK, thanks DB. The way it was playing, you would have had several freezes within the first minute. Probably work on my Internet, although AIS TV is streaming fine. I'll give it another go later.

Points 41; Position 18
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Big Boy wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:34 pm Is anybody else having trouble with TVMucho today? It's working more like HD Prime for me.
Sorry - no problem at all - and since I signed up a month ago all has been good except for when they got hacked in World Cup for a few vital mins ( so quickly went to HD Prime where I had a small credit)
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
glyngsd
Novice
Novice

Getting British TV in His Hin

Post by glyngsd »

Hi, does anyone have any advice on the best way to get British TV channels, especially BBC preferably through a TV set rather than a computer ?
Someone told me you can buy a set top box receiver here in the UK which works over there. Anyone managing to watch live British TV and can advise ?
Many thanks