My Favourite Restaurants

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
mikey
Novice
Novice

My Favourite Restaurants

Post by mikey »

Having returned from my first trip to Hua Hin and loving food, I thought I'd post my favourite restaurants.:D
Top for quality and experience being on the seafront were:
Chom Talay: Up by the airport, outstanding food.

Baan Isara: North end near off Naebkhehart Rd.

Pla Seafood: On Khao Takiab looks like nothing but great food and cheap.

Oyster and Monsoon: 2 restaurants serving excellent food. Monsoon has a more Vietnamese influence and is more expensive.

Chan Seafood: Our favourite cheaper restaurant. on the corner of Poonsuk Rd and Soi59 (Night Market).

Banjo: In our opinion the best beah restaurant. Very simple, a pleasant 10 minute walk down the beach (south) from the Sofitel.

Siam Winery: Corner of Phetkakasem Rd and Decha Nuchit Rd (Main Night Market). This is a bustling place of mainly Thais but great food.

You'll gather that we love and ate only Thai food hence no comment on Italian and other restaurants.
Hopes this helps someone.
Mike :)
shakin' boxcar joe

My favourite restaurants

Post by shakin' boxcar joe »

My favourite place so far is a Thai restaurant called Koravic Cuisine ,

Its in a smallish house one road back from the beach about 300yds before you come into the town centre from the north.

You can eat at tables in the gardens , or you can eat inside the house.
There is a small stage in the garden , I think some nights they have a band playing.

I've only ever eaten there at lunchtime , standard Thai dishes , (noodles,curries,yam,sa-te etc.), the food is excellent and the lunchtime dishes are priced at between 30 and 50 baht. Mostly Thai customers.

The place is clean and the service is friendly.
shakin' boxcar joe.