Absolute best german food in town

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Absolute best german food in town

Post by dtaai-maai »

Timb-uk wrote:
dtaai-maai wrote:
richard wrote: 'All in Hua Hin' is good too with a wider variety. Schnitzel, fried potatoes and large salad to die for. More expensive though
Vastly overrated IMHO. Have been dragged there kicking and screaming on a number of occasions over the years. Have usually left full, but rarely satisfied.
As you are a senior contributor and obviously "know your stuff" about HH and I'm a small fry novice, I am really sticking my neck out here to say.....sorry I disagree with you.
Nothing wrong with that. How boring it would be if we all liked the same places! :cheers:
Let me know when you're there and I'll make sure I'm outside kicking and screaming to earn my beer... :laugh:
This is the way
Merky
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Merky »

armycw4ret wrote: Germany food I have had in Thailand. Best cabbage rolls, cordon bleu, Schnitzel and pepper steaks
Wouldn't have expected that in HauHin. Fantatic! What doesn't this place have!?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

There are many restaurants in Hua Hin serving very good German food, although I agree that Maya's is probably at or near the top of the list.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Merky
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Merky »

That's just by chance, or is there some kind of history there? (I used to live in Berlin and found it a challenge getting real German food there!)