Resturants near Banyan Resort?

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
BigMac
Novice
Novice

Resturants near Banyan Resort?

Post by BigMac »

Hi I stay at Banyan Resort for some week and wounder if you know some good restaurants in waking distance from the hotel, or is it always taxi?
/BigMac
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Resturants near Banyan Resort?

Post by hhfarang »

I think probably Taxi from there... except there is one a couple of hundred meters up soi 116 that used to be good (Sabai, haven't been there in a while).
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

hhfarang wrote:I think probably Taxi from there... except there is one a couple of hundred meters up soi 116 that used to be good (Sabai, haven't been there in a while).
I was in Sabai about 2 weeks ago and whilst the food was still ok and reasonably priced, I don't think it was quite as good as it was in the past.
BigMac
Novice
Novice

Post by BigMac »

Thanks we will test Sabai.
BigMac
Novice
Novice

Post by BigMac »

Are there anything else around there or is it just countryside?
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

You can get into takiab on back roads but it is certainly not walking distance. Banian is a little remote, not really IN Hua Hin.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

BigMac wrote:Hi I stay at Banyan Resort for some week and wounder if you know some good restaurants in waking distance from the hotel, or is it always taxi?
/BigMac
BigMac, i believe there is a regular shuttle running from Banyan to Khao Takieb and Hua Hin. Jus have to get the timings and meeting spots and you can save some taxi money hopefully.
:cheers:
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
BigMac
Novice
Novice

Post by BigMac »

Well we have car and there are shuttle 3 times/day, but it's always nice with restaurants and shopping in walking distance.