[ADVERTORIAL] La Rumba Venezuelan Restaurant

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
LaRumba

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] La Rumba Venezuelan Restaurant

Post by LaRumba »

What a night yesterday night ! That was our first live accoustic guitar night ant that was AWESOME ! Thank you to all our dear clients that came and stayed for such a long time to enjoy the music and our new lounge area. Those singers are something else, what a voice !!!

For those of you that missed the opportunity, don't be sad, TONIGHT is live music again ! We will have only one guitar player/singer, but believe us this guy is one of the best ! You can ask him any song you want, if he knows it he will play it for you.

Start 7pm until 11pm (closure of the restaurant). The kitchen and the pizza hoven will close their doors at 10pm.

Please note that our lounge area is limited, so if you want to be sure to have a comfy chair to enjoy the show call 0965733853 to book. Great food, spectaculat music, don't miss it !

Best regards from all of La Rumba's staff !
Live Music Night.jpg
Mod Edit - Re-size of pic
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

Today sunday take away or eat at La Rumba one FREE margarita pizza if you order two pizzas of any kind. Great offer for quality family time ! Don't miss it !
Offer available every saturday and sunday until the 15th of december.
LaRumba

meric

Post by LaRumba »

Great news for music and food lovers !

La Rumba will now host every thursday, friday & saturday accoustic guitar concerts. Amazing singers with beautiful voices and great South American food, could it be better ? Starting tomorrow thursday 27th, from 7pm.

Don't forget to like our Facebook, it is more active than ever, reminds you about the promotions and keeps you informed about our changes. Our bar should arrive on december 5th, and open with a nice selection of South American cocktails. Any cocktail you would like to have ?

Until the 15th of december you can have every thursday (TOMORROW) a paella for 2 persons with two glasses of wine for 700 bhts (save 180 bhts ! ) or a paella for 4 with 4 glasses of wine for 1400 bhts (save 360 bhts).

With this promotion and the live music tomorrow from 7pm, it is better to book in advance ! Our phone number : 0965733853.

Three days of great live music ! See you soon !
rumba.jpg
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

Live music starting tonight 7pm until 10:45pm ! Accoustic guitar music, great players and amazing singers, good time guaranteed ! Today there is also a promotion on paella (makes you save 180 bhts for a 2 persons paella and 360 bhts for a 4 persons paella), so if you want to be sure to have a nice spot to enjoy the show better to book : 0965733853

Kindest regards,
La Rumba team.
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

Our singer will arrive at 9pm today. See you at La Rumba !
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

Tonight live music again ! From 7pm. See you at La Rumba !
gunncs63
Novice
Novice

Post by gunncs63 »

My family who are all Venezuelan will be over in 2 weeks so looking forward to visiting you
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

Great ! To make reservation call the 0965733853.

Regards, La Rumba team.
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

Please note that we changed our opening hours since yesterday : we are now open every day from 5pm to 12pm. This means you can now have one of the best pizzas in Hua Hin or a great paella until 12pm ! We do take away too.

Keep in touch with us on our Facebook to know when we have live music. We won't have any tonight but we had it for 5 days in a row until yesterday ! We try to make it as regular as possible, according to our singers availability.

Have a great night and don't forget, your dinner with us can now last until 12pm ! :)

Regards, La Rumba team.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I am overseas at the moment however I will be back in a week, since seeing your photos I keep dreaming of seafood paella, I can't get it out of my mind, is yours Spanish style or do you tweek it to represent Venezuelan taste.

More photos pleeease
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

How good ! Our paella is made only with shellfish (crab, tiger prawns, shrimps, squid, mussels...) and cooked with the fosforera soup (seafood soup typical from Venezuela) as a base. So yes, to answer your question, our paella is "Venezuelan style" ! To call it a Spanish paella we would have to add rabbit meat and a few other ingredients that we don't use. We will try to upload more pictures soon, meanwhile we repost the picture we guess you saw already. Taken in the restaurant, 100% guaranteed ! See you when you're back Steve !

StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

That's one erotic dream I will have tonight, :? doesn't say much for my nights here in Absurdistan
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

Haha glad we helped !
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

My wife and I dined at La Rumba last night I have to say that was the best dining experience I have had in Hua Hin. It wasn't just the fantastic food (had the paella with caesar salad starter) that made the experience so wonderful. They have these wicker love seats and glass topped tables that are so comfortable I could have stayed all night. The service was excellent too I look forward to going again.
LaRumba

Post by LaRumba »

We are glad to have such a positive feedback HHCanuck ! We are looking forward to have you here once again.

Best regards, La Rumba team.