Little Vietnam Restaurant

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Little Vietnam Restaurant

Post by JamesWest »

I am at a new restaurant called Little Vietnam. The food is good and the price is right. 80 to 120 baht price range per dish. The service was great. Really focused. The owner took the time to explain all the items on the menu. This place is is in Khao Takiab just south of Cicada and the Hyatt on the other side of the street. The reason I went in is because the people coming out were raving about the place, so I got off the scooter. Good for a change.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Re: Little Vietnam Restaurant

Post by PBbeacher »

After reading the OP I stopped by this place last night and agree with the OP. Very tasty and well priced food and great service. I will definitely be going back and cant wait to try the Vietnamese coffee. Recommend checking this place out and trying the owners recommended dishes. 420B got us more food than we could eat and all was delicious.
RobinB52
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Little Vietnam Restaurant

Post by RobinB52 »

We had lunch today at Little Vietnam. What a treat. Good food, good prices and an owner who clearly is passionate about her food. Spotlessly clean. We'll definitely go back.