(Mini Farm) Low season effects on Restaurants

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Rone

Re: (Mini Farm) Low season effects on Restaurants

Post by Rone »

Getting back to Mini Farm this place has definitely lost its mojo in recent times, and sorry to say is now very over rated. The portions were that small on our last visit we asked if they had any 'sweets' as we were still hungry. As they did not serve puddings we continued our meal with a pancake at the food market just down the road which was bouncing. Also the ambience has gone downhill, remember when they had lots of lilies around the place. We were the only customers in mini farm (January). Much better options nearby - Kim's Kitchen 5 min walk.
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

A couple of weeks ago the owner of Korat Kitchen was in the States with her husband! They only got back Friday morning!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OK, it's not a date I put in my diary, but one of us is being lied to, and I really can't understand why.

I've just asked Mrs BB again, and she is adamant that is what she was told. Maybe my word 'couple' should have been 'few', but it's not that long ago. The sick relative is the mother :?

I have no reason to make it up (and I don't suppose you have reason either) - as I said, it is a favourite place of my wife to eat. Time will reveal the truth, I'm sure my wife would prefer your version of the truth.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18