Muslim curry

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Muslim curry

Post by oakdale160 »

When they had the Chang beer festival in the courtyard in front of MV there was one stall that I used many times, If you went down the steps from McDs it was right opposite. It was operated by three really sweet Muslim ladies and they had the best chicken curry, thick tasty sauce and over-cooked chicken. with savory rice. Ring a bell with anybody?? Anybody know if they have a restaurant or stall in town.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Muslim curry

Post by Pleng »

It was a Massaman curry.

Not sure if it's the same people or not, but they have a smiliar setup in the Market Town food court, about two or three units down from the motorcycle park side of the food court.
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

Pleng wrote:It was a Massaman curry.

Not sure if it's the same people or not, but they have a smiliar setup in the Market Town food court, about two or three units down from the motorcycle park side of the food court.
Yeah I have been there, you can tell she is Muslim with the ubiquitous Hijab she is wearing on her head. She has a great Chicken curry that looks like its in a yellow sauce of some kind, I usually get that and ask her to heat it up because most of those dishes they leave out have been there for hours and they are cold of course.
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Market Town foodcourt--I'm sorry, where is that?
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Oh I think I know, it is the basement foodcourt at MV. I call it that.
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

Yes the one and only big shopping mall In Hua Hin. Market Village, just head to the lowest level where the food court is. The lady has her own stall at one end of the food court that's closest to where the motorcycles all park.
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936