DVD Girl on 2nd Floor in Market Villa

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: DVD Girl on 2nd Floor in Market Villa

Post by richard »

19th Eh

Well that's the Forum Bash day so how about us all coming to watch :golf: :sfight: and then we can all retire to JW's for a get together :cheers:

I do believe you are allowed entrance on crutches and can get plastered up too:laugh:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

fem-duel.jpg
fem-duel.jpg (40.33 KiB) Viewed 458 times
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Wow, I just searched for the DVD girl at MV and found this thread. The first page was about someone wanting to ask her out and then 4 more pages of members jousting.

My question is: Where is she? And, no, I don't want to date her but she had the best quality and selection of DVD's in town and she disappeared from MV a couple of months back. My missus has searched in vain using all of her connections but we cannot find her. Did the OP marry her and whisk her away or is she still in business at another location?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Chromeman
Professional
Professional

Post by Chromeman »

And now I want to know how it all ended up? ;-)