DVD Girl on 2nd Floor in Market Villa

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
pmoondust
Rookie
Rookie

DVD Girl on 2nd Floor in Market Villa

Post by pmoondust »

OK I know how this might sound to some but please just bear with me. By the way, thanks in advance for any smart ass comments brothers. ;P

I've been going to the Market Villa shopping mall for about 6 months now and have buying DVD's from the girl on the second floor by the camera shop. (Nice lips, teeth, sweet smile and bright eyes, I think in her late 20s or early 30s)

Without losing a great place to get DVD's and not embarrassing her (or myself) I wanted to find out if she is single or married.

I've been living in Thailand for over 7 years now; I'm not over 40 or overweight. Not that it matters to some.

It seems that every time I am truly interested in a girl (not a bar fine girl) I get all nervous like a teenager again LOL. With the bar scene it's all easy and care free because there is no long term commitment. But when I meet someone the truly interests me I get shy like a kid.

If I'm not interested or if it’s just a bar thing, I am fun and open.

Without reading into this too much I just wanted to know if she was single.

Yes, I know I could just ask her but it would be nice to know ahead of time so as not to cause any embarrassment or loss of face.

Thanks!
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: DVD Girl on 2nd Floor in Market Villa

Post by Pagey »

Not a Butterfly are we pmoondust ???????????? :laugh:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19944&p=272442#p272442

Quote dated Sep 9 'Also most of the English movies like Snow White and the Huntsman (Picked it up yesterday 08 SEP 2012) have both English and Thai soundtracks with near perfect Thai subtitles so my Thai GF tells me. :rasta:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

In nutshell, don't be afraid of rejection. It happens to everyone several times in life. You may get lucky, but you'll never know if you don't try. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
pmoondust
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pmoondust »

HAAHAHAHA....

Well it's been over for about 1 month now (sort of) I'm just making my exit plan and setting her up back at home. She's a good person but it's not working out. It would be cruel to just kick her to the street and not set her up, she has taken very good care of me over the years. I should at least return the favor.

I did promised myself no funny business until she moves out. I made a promise to her as well.

Nothing wrong planning ahead, right?
Pagey wrote:Not a Butterfly are we pmoondust ???????????? :laugh:

Quote dated Sep 9 'Also most of the English movies like Snow White and the Huntsman (Picked it up yesterday 08 SEP 2012) have both English and Thai soundtracks with near perfect Thai subtitles so my Thai GF tells me. :rasta:
pmoondust
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pmoondust »

Very true Pete.

I guess I am just over-thinking it all. Rejection is not a big deal, I guess because of my personal and professional past, I like to get as much info as I can before making a decision or "going-in" :guns:

prcscct wrote:In nutshell, don't be afraid of rejection. It happens to everyone several times in life. You may get lucky, but you'll never know if you don't try. Pete :cheers:
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

I believe she has 2 children. I've noticed she's gone through a rough patch and is definitely smiling more and less pre-occupied. So I'm guessing she's ended a long term relationship and possibly looking for security. Her English isn't so hot which would suggest her ex is Thai.

Why not simply ask her if she's interested in a foreign boyfriend? If she says "yes", take it from there.
pmoondust
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pmoondust »

I probably will do that "just ask her".

Like her English (I've noticed since I have had a few conversations with her before) is as bad as my Thai. But I can understand more then I can speak.

What is also attractive about her (to me I guess) is that she has her own shop (maybe hers) because I asked her in a polite but a little broken English/Thai sneaky way about her DVD shop(s) She has 2.

Nice to hear that she is smiling more and sorry to hear about her troubles. Then again that's a part of life for all, right?.

Funny, she always smiles when I stop by her shop to say hello or pick up a DVD. I though that she was just being polite. Then again maybe she is just being polite.

Well I will see what happens in a few weeks when I'm single.

MrPlum wrote:I believe she has 2 children. I've noticed she's gone through a rough patch and is definitely smiling more and less pre-occupied. So I'm guessing she's ended a long term relationship and possibly looking for security. Her English isn't so hot which would suggest her ex is Thai.

Why not simply ask her if she's interested in a foreign boyfriend? If she says "yes", take it from there.
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

pmoondust wrote:she always smiles when I stop by her shop to say hello or pick up a DVD. I though that she was just being polite. Then again maybe she is just being polite.
She is. Checked with her yesterday. She's married.
pmoondust
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pmoondust »

MrPlum,

Good to know, thanks for the update brother.
MrPlum wrote:
pmoondust wrote:she always smiles when I stop by her shop to say hello or pick up a DVD. I though that she was just being polite. Then again maybe she is just being polite.
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Post by MrPlum »

pmoondust wrote:Good to know, thanks for the update brother.
Hate to see a man's dreams crushed so abruptly. Not sure about your tastes but spotted this cracker in MV selling phones on the 3rd floor.

You're in luck. She's available. :cheers:

Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

MrPlum wrote:

She just said that because she was terrified you were going to ask her on a date. :laugh:

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Frank Hovis
Legend
Legend

Post by Frank Hovis »

Or Mr.P. has bagged her for himself? :tsk:
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

That's it isn't it.

Mr Plum went down there and wooed her. On one knee his proposal was accepted.

Mr Plum said...
Now she is. Checked in with her yesterday. Now she's married.
:laugh:
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

It did cross my mind that that was the case given that Mr Plum is the Master of dis information.. :naughty: :naughty:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

It did cross my mind that that was the case given that Mr Plum is the Master of dis information..
oooohhhh cutting-------------- but accurate :D :D :D
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand