Taksin 'tackles' insurgency with free premiership football!

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Taksin 'tackles' insurgency with free premiership football!

Post by Jaime »

Check out this link - the mind boggles!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 156090.stm

:|
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Perhaps we will now have a new band of insurgents with a No1, ben shermans or their favorite premier league shirt, levis and size 10 doc martins fighting amongst themselves instead of everyone else.
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
tuktukmike
Guru
Guru

Post by tuktukmike »

What a great idea,

Maybe we could follow suit and start a british insurgents branch here also as i would love to have free football.

Will of course only work as long as they show CHELSEA as i am sure that if they showed the dross Man u and Arsenal play it may cause even more unrest.

Mike.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Tuk Tuk
Would probably be a more peaceful world if they showed Man U or Arsenal dross every week as they normally send everyone to sleep that watches them anyway (better than sleeping tablets most of the time).
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
buksida

Post by buksida »

The idiocy of that man never ceases to amaze me. First he'll have to make sure these TV's are off by midnight, then he'll ban them all together when people start gambling on the games.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Saw Jaime's post last night and the story is plastered all over the front page of the BK Post today.
Good luck to the BKK Post and also their civil action brought by the govt against them re the airport.
I thought Thailand was a democracy? Anyone can reply to that.
tuktukmike
Guru
Guru

Post by tuktukmike »

It would seem from the Bangkok Post that our illustrious PM says that it was not his idea but came direct from the cable operators, they wanted to do their bit to help.

Ah well it was such a colourfull story as well, of course i knew all along that such an educated man could not come up with this sort of idea, (could he). :idea: