Explosion In Bangkok

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Explosion In Bangkok

Post by kendo »

BANGKOK — A small bomb struck Ratchadamnoen Avenue in Bangkok’s old quarter Wednesday night, wounding two street cleaners.

Police said the pair was emptying their trash bin in front of the former office of government lottery agency when the explosives went off at about 8pm.

Police described the injuries as minor. They said the explosives were likely ping-pong bombs detonated by low-yield gunpowder.

The bomb struck on the eve of Thailand’s enactment of the new constitution and a public holiday marking the 235th anniversary of the Chakri Dynasty’s reign.
Source
Khaosod English
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Re: Explosion In Bangkok

Post by europtimiste »

Authorities will never admit that there is a terrorist treat. Beside opponents to the dictatorship, Thailand host a lot of muslims from China (Uigurs) and others as Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tajiks, well trained in Syria.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

europtimiste wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 pm Authorities will never admit that there is a terrorist treat. Beside opponents to the dictatorship, Thailand host a lot of muslims from China (Uigurs) and others as Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tajiks, well trained in Syria.
Care to divulge your source for such a ridiculous statement
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

StevePIraq wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:55 pm
europtimiste wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 pm Authorities will never admit that there is a terrorist treat. Beside opponents to the dictatorship, Thailand host a lot of muslims from China (Uigurs) and others as Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tajiks, well trained in Syria.
Care to divulge your source for such a ridiculous statement
KGB, CIA, MOSSAD. I don't think that Thai secret service is at same level.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

So you are in contact with all of those agencies?
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

He really brightens up a thread doesn't he?

:bullshit:
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

StevePIraq wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:36 pm So you are in contact with all of those agencies?

In response to my ridiculous statement, who is the idiot who forgot the nationality of the Erevan Shrine bombing in Bangkok ?
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

europtimiste wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:00 pm
StevePIraq wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:36 pm So you are in contact with all of those agencies?

In response to my ridiculous statement, who is the idiot who forgot the nationality of the Erevan Shrine bombing in Bangkok ?
I don't think you answered the question !!

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

My understanding regarding the Erawan shrine is that 2 Uirgurs have been charged and are presently being held in custody, others have been detailed overseas and Thailand has requested extradition. No one has been found guilty to date.

There is no link to any of the other nationalities being involved in any actions in Thailand.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

StevePIraq wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:08 am My understanding regarding the Erawan shrine is that 2 Uirgurs have been charged and are presently being held in custody, others have been detailed overseas and Thailand has requested extradition. No one has been found guilty to date.

There is no link to any of the other nationalities being involved in any actions in Thailand.
Those 2 Uigurs have confessed making and transporting the bomb. Is that not enough for you ?
And what about nationalities of the Istanbul NY eve terrorist and the recent Moscow metro bombing terrorist ?
Both from muslim republics of former Soviet Union.ell informed.
Those people are also in Thailand with capability of terrorist acts and I doubt that Thai intelligence service is well informed.
StevePiraq, close your eyes, your ears and remain not being aware.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

With attitudes like yours there is no need for a justice system. Why not get your gun and don't forget your white pointed hat and go and shoot all Muslims, that will solve the problem, in your eyes. I remember a man named Hitler who also thought your way.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

:agree:
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

StevePIraq — 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

StevePIraq wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:59 pm With attitudes like yours there is no need for a justice system. Why not get your gun and don't forget your white pointed hat and go and shoot all Muslims, that will solve the problem, in your eyes. I remember a man named Hitler who also thought your way.
Is that a suggestion or a wish ?
I am very surprised to read that kind of top stupidity.
Your remark is far far away from what I mentioned.
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Calm down all of you and please refrain from calling somebody stupid.
europtimiste; you were asked a question and you couldn't deliver a proper answer.
Stop this never ending exchange of insults right now and return to your burrow.