Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
Post Reply
MDMK
Guru
Guru
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 am

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by MDMK » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:20 pm

europtimiste wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:46 pm
Enough with all those stupid affirmations from this forum specialists.
I am waiting for facts and as I said DNA results from a highly respectable police: UK POLICE
No shit Sherlock, that's all people have been saying, wait for proper evidence before condemning someone

yesterday you stated this
europtimiste wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:45 pm
she pretended to be raped. Strange story.
it's taken in excess of 24 hrs, but you got there in the end :thumb: well done!!

europtimiste
Guru
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by europtimiste » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 am

The T-Shirt story with DNA test seems to be also a lie.

MDMK
Guru
Guru
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 am

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by MDMK » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:27 pm

europtimiste wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 am
The T-Shirt story with DNA test seems to be also a lie.
your razor sharp spidey senses at work again? or do you actually have a source?

europtimiste
Guru
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by europtimiste » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:41 pm

MDMK wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:27 pm
europtimiste wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 am
The T-Shirt story with DNA test seems to be also a lie.
your razor sharp spidey senses at work again? or do you actually have a source?
You are really strange people on this site;
1-You ask my source ! Simple, my source is the silence of this girl. No reply, NO DNA test result...nothing, just an accusation.
2- HHtel asked me where I read that she went to full moon party. I gave him the source to prove he was wrong and what was his reaction ?
That's not a statement.
I hate false accusations and I await impatiently the following of this exciting event.

MDMK
Guru
Guru
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 am

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by MDMK » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Sweetcheeks, this is real life, not CSI Miami. The cops in real life UK don't get DNA results back in a couple of days, that only happens on TV.

So if a girl remains silent about a rape to everyone except rape therapists and the police, she is lying and making false allegations. Hmmmm. Ok. If you say so.

Your "proof" that she was more interested in a full moon party wasn't worth replying to. You repeatedly get muddled up with repeating mindless gossip and supplying proof.

I hate false allegations too, we all do. But equally we don't all run around blaming young girls of making false rape allegations. We wait till we get the whole story on things before forming conclusions.

Relax, it will most likely take weeks for the DNA testing to come back. In the meantime, try not to be too much of a twat.

europtimiste
Guru
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by europtimiste » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:08 pm

MDMK wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:53 pm
Sweetcheeks, this is real life, not CSI Miami. The cops in real life UK don't get DNA results back in a couple of days, that only happens on TV.

So if a girl remains silent about a rape to everyone except rape therapists and the police, she is lying and making false allegations. Hmmmm. Ok. If you say so.

Your "proof" that she was more interested in a full moon party wasn't worth replying to. You repeatedly get muddled up with repeating mindless gossip and supplying proof.

I hate false allegations too, we all do. But equally we don't all run around blaming young girls of making false rape allegations. We wait till we get the whole story on things before forming conclusions.

Relax, it will most likely take weeks for the DNA testing to come back. In the meantime, try not to be too much of a twat.
I am sure you will have more informations soon thanks Guardian, Sun and all those newspapers I don't read.

handdrummer
Ace
Ace
Posts: 1398
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:58 am

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by handdrummer » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:39 pm

See, I told you he'd go on and on. Unless you completely agree, there's no closure with him. The only reason to reply is for the enjoyment of reading what you wrote and the entertainment of others. He is unable to reason, and on that basis, will soon be applying for Thai citizenship.

europtimiste
Guru
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by europtimiste » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 pm

handdrummer wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:39 pm
See, I told you he'd go on and on. Unless you completely agree, there's no closure with him. The only reason to reply is for the enjoyment of reading what you wrote and the entertainment of others. He is unable to reason, and on that basis, will soon be applying for Thai citizenship.
After some interesting conversations, here comes a stupid comment of a footdrummer.
Unfortunately it's impossible to have a fair exchange of ideas on this site without stupid interventions.

MDMK
Guru
Guru
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 am

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by MDMK » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:43 pm

europtimiste wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 pm
After some interesting conversations,
damn, I must've missed those :laugh:

T.O.M.
Member
Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by T.O.M. » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:46 pm

The alleged victim was sharing room with 4 male Brits at the hostel....probably drinking with them in the night...and one of them spiked her drink and took advantage of the situation and had sex with her.
Remember reading...."when she came to her senses, the perpetrator was lying grinning next to her"...Doesn't sound like the typical Thai rapist...
Taking the T-shirt back to the UK makes more sense, if the rapist was a fellow Brit.
Interesting quote from Thai PBS.....Pol Maj Gen Surachet said he talked to the hostel owner, Ms Pathra Jamtrakul, who told the police that she saw the British tourist cry and asked her what happened to her and was told she regretted having an affair with a male companion.
So really nothing to do with Thailand or Koh Tao....except for the island being the scene of the crime, where both the victim and the rapist were British...?

HHTel
Rock Star
Rock Star
Posts: 3875
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:44 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by HHTel » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Unfortunately it's impossible to have a fair exchange of ideas
Unfortunately you don't understand an exchange of ideas. Anything from you is one-sided drivel based on hearsay and from very dubious sources. There are very few facts but any 'opinion' from you is stated as a fact.

Also you quoted me very much out of context. My comment was that it wasn't a statement OF FACT. Do you really not understand?

europtimiste
Guru
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by europtimiste » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:39 pm

HHTel wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:12 pm
Unfortunately it's impossible to have a fair exchange of ideas
Unfortunately you don't understand an exchange of ideas. Anything from you is one-sided drivel based on hearsay and from very dubious sources. There are very few facts but any 'opinion' from you is stated as a fact.

Also you quoted me very much out of context. My comment was that it wasn't a statement OF FACT. Do you really not understand?
You don't understand or don't want as stubborn. I did't talk about facts, but about what happened according to witnesses. I wrote about what I read in newspapers.

europtimiste
Guru
Guru
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by europtimiste » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Breaking news: British police will send within this month their report to the Thai police.
If any want to ask where I read this: The answer is Bangkok post.

HHTel
Rock Star
Rock Star
Posts: 3875
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:44 pm

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by HHTel » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Europlonk, you wrote:
2- HHtel asked me where I read that she went to full moon party. I gave him the source to prove he was wrong and what was his reaction ?
That's not a statement.
My actual post said:
That's not a statement of fact but gleaned from a 'police interview' with the hostel owner
Get it right!

User avatar
Big Boy
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 32893
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Location: Bon Kai

Re: Thailand's dark side: why you really shouldn't visit Koh Tao

Post by Big Boy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Guys (not just aimed at HHTel), can you please stop using derogatory names? We all have different views and opinions. By all means discuss them with enthusiasm, but name calling is unnecessary.
League 1 Plymouth Argyle 2 - 3 Burton Albion :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 7; Position 24

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests