Hotel : Grand Pacific Souvereign Resort and Spa

Cha-Am, Tha-Yang, Kaeng Krachan, and Petchaburi. Discussion on areas north of Hua Hin.
Amnat
Novice
Novice

Hotel : Grand Pacific Souvereign Resort and Spa

Post by Amnat »

We are visiting the Hua Hin and Chaam area again next August.
This time we would like to stay in the Grand Pacific Souvereign Resort and Spa. Has anybody stayed in this hotel and what did you like or not like about it.
Thanks
Visit our Thailand Photo's Website at www.thaitravel.tk
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

This hotel is in Cha Am and is very nice indeed but there seems to be one main ingredient which is lacking... customers! Everything else is spot on. I never stayed there but went for a Chinese mealand it was excellent - the best meal I've had for a long time. If you want the pool, the restaurant and everything else more or less to yourself and if you want very attentive staff in a very beautiful setting then this is the place for you!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Are we sure that this is a genuine post? Looking at the link in the signature, it looks more like an advertising ploy to me.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Jim
Guru
Guru

Post by Jim »

Looks like quite a decent website infact.

And the OP has elicited a nice positive response too.
ดวงขึ้น
จิม
Amnat
Novice
Novice

Post by Amnat »

Jim wrote:Looks like quite a decent website infact.

And the OP has elicited a nice positive response too.
Thank you for the complement, but i can asure you that i am not a commercial website and that i have nothing to sell.
We are just a Belgian - Thai couple who go every year to Thailand for a month and tour all over the country. I want to show my photo's on the internet and give extra info on Thailand for first time travellers.

My favorit piece of Thailand is Hua Hin - Chaam - Pranburi and we tour this region allready many time.
Last year we saw the hotel (grand souverign) and were inpressed.
This year we are 10 year married and want to pamper ourselve a little bit extra. I just want a few personal experiances from this forum

PS : Sorry for my English, it is not always without errors.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Regardless of how good or clever it is, I still think it probably breaches the T&Cs, but of course the MODs will decide.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Amnat
Novice
Novice

Post by Amnat »

Big Boy wrote:Regardless of how good or clever it is, I still think it probably breaches the T&Cs, but of course the MODs will decide.
Can you explain what you are talking about ...
What is T&C.
I can't see the problem, but somebody can explain it to me. :o
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Amnat,

As you haven't run and hidden, I guess you are genuine - sincere apologies for doubting you.

When I said that you are probably breaking the forum's Terms and Conditions (T&C), I see that you have things such as property links on your site - this is usually a shooting offence on this forum.

Nothing personal, just an observation that the MODs will pick up in time.

Points 48; Position 18
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Big Boy,
I looked at the site when Amnat posted, but took the position that it is not a commercial site and the links in that site are too far removed from HHAD to be a problem; I interpret the T & Cs (Terms and Conditions) to mean direct links in posts on here to property websites etc rather than links to links, although ultimately that is a decision of HHAD admin. As there are all sorts of links on other websites it could effectively mean that all links are banned on HHAD, which I don't think is the idea.
Amnat
Novice
Novice

Post by Amnat »

Wanderlust wrote:Big Boy,
I looked at the site when Amnat posted, but took the position that it is not a commercial site and the links in that site are too far removed from HHAD to be a problem; I interpret the T & Cs (Terms and Conditions) to mean direct links in posts on here to property websites etc rather than links to links, although ultimately that is a decision of HHAD admin. As there are all sorts of links on other websites it could effectively mean that all links are banned on HHAD, which I don't think is the idea.
With all this discusion about my website, i still don't have much respons to my innitial question, but oh well maybe i am just on the wrong forum.

Website : Thank you Moderator for your answer. The links on my website are there just for a quick link to interesting sites which i like to visit sometimes ( HHAD is one of them ), and i guess that they can also be of help for other visitors.
If the MOD ask me i will remove the link in my signature.
siamiam
Novice
Novice

Post by siamiam »

I know someone who works in Grand Pacific Hotel. I celebrate my new year there on the third floor by the swimming pool area. Went back to have Dim Sum at their Chinese cuisine, it was great (although we were the only table there). The place was nice, staff was great but it's like every other place in Thailand that in my opinion if you would like to deal international business, they should hired someone who could at least can communicate in the everyday routine level. Although the young lady that works at the tour booth, she is an american, very helpful and she was on top of her work. We hired her people a couple of time for a day tour. We were happy with them all and all.... :thumb:
elem
Professional
Professional

Post by elem »

Nice pictures on the website!
8)
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.[Benjamin Franklin]