Prachuab Hotels

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Re: Prachuab Hotels

Post by barrys »

centermid7 wrote:Should I not have any female company accompany me while on a visit and overnite stay, is there any available along the promenade or at any of the above mention bars?

If you look at my posting above from June 2011, item 3 of my list of 10 comes under the category you are looking for.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

:laugh: :laugh: Delicately put, sir!!
This is the way
Rone

Post by Rone »

Stayed at the Sun Beach last November for a couple of nights and without doubt one of the best Guest Houses we have ever stayed. Immaculate clean modern room, premises and pool. Nice (if) simple bathroom. Very friendly staff and owner who is German and he has spent a lot of money to achieve the standard he was looking for. Previous poster indicated that he thought it was "snooty" not sure where that came from but the owner was pretty much down to earth and the other guests we met tended to be mixed nationalities touring Thailand on a budget. Previous poster seemed to indicate that the ground floor was the most expensive. I am sure that the first floor was more expensive than the gound because with the first floor you had a nice sea view from the balcony,.

Eating - there is a large restaurant on a corner almost opposite the pier. Avoid - it was the worst meal, worst service we had in our month visit, and not cheap. Really disappointing.