a good package to Hua Hin !

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
hinnaye
Novice
Novice

a good package to Hua Hin !

Post by hinnaye »

I bought a package to Hua Hin from Thailand Super Quality that was one of my best trips ever.
I have been to Hua Hin once many years ago but it wasn’t the best experience. That time I was on a business trip to Bangkok. After a whole month of endless client meeting, I decided to take several days off. Then I learnt about the little beach town from one of my Thai colleagues. It was my first time in Thailand and I didn’t know much about the country, let alone the small town I had never even heard the name of before. But as it was only 2-3 hours drive from Bangkok, I followed my co-worker’s recommendation.

Actually, my first impression of Hua Hin wasn’t bad at all. I loved the relaxing vibe of the town, a lovely seaside town with very few tall buildings and lots of open space. I took a little tour around the town and did some shopping before checking into the hotel. I chose to stay in a small hotel that has its own beachfront and is located close to the night market for convenience. I went to the beach and visited the market. It was an awesome trip though the hotel I stayed was not that impressive since it was too noisey and traffic jam was terrible. It was too crowded to find some relaxation.

A couple months ago, I had another chance to return to Thailand, again because of my work. This time my friend told me to look for a nice hotel deal in advance and suggested Thailand Super Quality as a good place to begin as the site has good numbers of hotel packages and promotions. I spent a few hours minutes browsing and found a couple of packages that I really liked. One of them was for the InterContinental in Hua Hin. I was reluctant at first to go to Hua Hin again or check out other places, but after considering the offer and the price, I chose the 4day/3night package at the InterContinental Hua Hin.

I got a better experience towards this beachtown. This time I’d say it was just less than perfect. The hotel’s staff was very polite and attentive. My pool villa was so nice and came with every luxury I could think of. The pillows were just right and the sheets were clean. My package also included a complimentary spa session so I didn’t hesitate to try it first thing. It was just what I wanted after 3 hours in the passenger seat. I had a Thai massage was that was just great for relaxing and I even felt that my skin got much softer after the treatment. I even went to the spa again before I checked out. I really enjoyed the nearby art market (recommended by the concierge). And thanks to the hotel’s chefs, I’ll sure miss Thai curry a lot once I get back to the Netherlands. I wish I could have stayed longer and visited more places around the town.

Though the price is slightly higher than some other packages, the experience was really worth every cent. Highly recommended. I was very impressed and hopefully I will visit Thaialnd again soon for a longer stay or maybe I’ll try the other island package if I have more days to spare.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Re: a good package to Hua Hin !

Post by NOKYAI »

Surely this is an ad?
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Yes, hinnay, if you want to advertise, please, contact the administrator. Otherwise your post is in danger to be deleted.
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

yes, delete it. it's not a trip report just an ad wasting time and space
Happiness can't buy money
BingoBango
Banned
Banned

Post by BingoBango »

Wow. Brilliant report. I bet you could [Mod Edit - disgusting terminology removed] sound exciting. A real judith charmers. I was hanging on every word. 9 out of 10. Has your thai colleague never said you should be a writer

Mod Statement - BingoBango, you were on probation. You have abused your position on this forum with continued abuse to other members. You leave us no option but to ban you permanently.