Royal Express Hotel Hua Hin

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
janf43
Rookie
Rookie

Royal Express Hotel Hua Hin

Post by janf43 »

hello I would like to know your opinion on the hotel Royal Express Hua Hin he looks well placed and cheap thank you :cheers:
buksida

Re: Royal Express Hua Hin

Post by buksida »

You can get more pics and book it online here: http://huahinforum.com.r24.asia/632218/ ... n-Hua-Hin/
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
janf43
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Royal Express Hotel Hua Hin

Post by janf43 »

thank you but I want the opinion of people who are gone
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Well try trip advisor - it seems you get what you pay for - budget.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Revi ... vince.html
Talk is cheap
malct
Rookie
Rookie

Royal Express Hua Hin review

Post by malct »

Check in fast and given help with my cases to the top floor room. I paid about £14 a night which is cheap for Hua hin.
My only issue was security, there was suppose to be 24 hour security on the front door, but i found the front door unattended 50% of my time over the 3 days i was at the hotel, meaning anyone could have walked in off the street and broke into any unattended room. My room 401 had signs of a forced entry with a stainless plate around the door lock plus inside my room, the window would not lock, meaning someone could enter throw the window.
Beds was good size and clean and for what i paid in march, it was a good deal and cant complain,
Overall i would stay here again at the same price since the room was only used for sleeping. on a plus side, there is a very good restaurant doing 150 baht breakfast which was more than a plate full and close top soi 80 for a afternoon drink.
malct
Rookie
Rookie

Post by malct »

I posted a review on trip advisor and just posted my review on here, only downside is the security, my room looked like it had been broken into at sometime and the window didn't lock, but apart from that, the hotel was good value