Blue Guesthouse on Klong Road

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Blue Guesthouse on Klong Road

Post by Lung Per »

Going north on the Klong Road on your left is a blue building, a Guest House, some 4 or 5 stories high with a penthouse on top.
I have lost its name and telephone number. Can anyone help, please?
:thumb:
A friend is only one click away
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Re: Blue Guesthouse on Klong Road

Post by Gregjam »

Glory Place, they have a website which gives the number as 032 515793. On the left as you head north on the klong road.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Gregjam wrote:Glory Place, they have a website which gives the number as 032 515793. On the left as you head north on the klong road.
Thanks, but that's not the one.

The one I'm looking for has been around for a few years. It has a distinct coat of blue paint, it's 4 stories or more high, it often flies quite a few Thai flags from the top, and it's only one or two kms up Klong Road when turning from the Pala-U junction.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Went past it today and it has ST Apartments on the side of the building. Did not see any phone numbers and was passing on the klong road so attention was primarily on the traffic.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Gregjam wrote:Went past it today and it has ST Apartments on the side of the building. Did not see any phone numbers and was passing on the klong road so attention was primarily on the traffic.
:agree: I spotted it earlier today as well.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

I was trying to think whatever possessed me to think the Glory Place was blue despite living with it in view when I leave my house and it definitely not being blue. I get a feeling it was originally painted blue when it was built and have not paid attention to it since so apologies for any earlier misdirection.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Thanks a'll the same. I got it.