Looking for hotel on the beach near the beer bars

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
bigorange1
Novice
Novice

Looking for hotel on the beach near the beer bars

Post by bigorange1 »

I am brand new to the forum and have been doing a good deal of reading but I do need some help. I am hoping to visit for the month of September and was hoping to stay in a hotel on the beach near the beer bars. Can anyone recommend a few places to me?
Also, is it easy to obtain a minibus from Bangkok to hua hin. I have been to pattaya many times but I am not that familiar with Bangkok.
Thanks for the help...
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: first timer...

Post by kendo »

Hi Bigorange1 welcome to the forum to the right is a sponsor list of hotels and bed and breakfasts to suit all budgets however a bit more information on your requirements and I am sure you will get the response you are looking for.

Travel plans again is a question of convenience and budget.

Dig deep on here as it's the best sorce of info for Hua Hin and will enhance you holiday experience.

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: first timer...

Post by margaretcarnes »

Welcome 'first timer.' The first thing is the beach situation in HuaHin - which is nothing like Pattaya at all. There isn't a 'Beach Road' as you know it. Just one central access point to the beach. The beachfront hotels are high end - the Hilton and the Sofitel. But on the plus side there are plenty of reasonably priced and good small hotels within easy striking distance of the beach, and the main bar area is very close to the beach as well.
Just don't expect a mini Pattaya in terms of layout. HuaHin is very different but in it's own way it has much to offer.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
buksida

Re: Looking for hotel on the beach near the beer bars

Post by buksida »

There is a full list of hotels with online booking here: http://huahinforum.com.r24.asia/huahin/
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
guy1307
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for hotel on the beach near the beer bars

Post by guy1307 »

Are all hotels GF? Or do they have joiner fees?

And if so where can i find the GF hotels?

Thx