Evason Hua Hin Villa Pool

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Isabella
Rookie
Rookie

Evason Hua Hin Villa Pool

Post by Isabella »

Hi I stayed here last year for ten days and I must say it was amazing, the best hotel ive ever stayed in. We stayed in a deluxe room, which was loveley and the pool villas (the little I saw of them, very private) looked superb. Hua Hin itself is a loveley place, and although a 20-30 minute drive away from evason, cabs were dirt cheap and always available. There was also a good shuttle service from the evason. The town was a good mix of tourist spots and a real working thai town, the fishing village was so pretty. Back at the evason, the food was amazing especially the pasta carbonara and all at reasonable prices. The view from the pool was great, although there was minimal building works going on it never bothered us. The best way to describe the Evason is "tranquil" and if you look on their website and watch the video clip youlll see what mean by this. The pool was loveley, cold and deep, my favourite! there were lots of shallower areas however for kiddies etc and loads of comfortable sun loungers. One day we borrowed some bikes from the evason and rode for miles, through casuarina trees stretching out to sea and fields upon fields of pineapples, watch out for the 'colonies' of puppies as they will slow down your bike ride, so cute I had to stop every time and sy hello! attention to detail is always maintained int he evason and the serene atmosphere and friendly staff make it a place you could chill forever. The nightlife in the hotel is nothing special and is very low key but the cabs are always ready and waiting on the beach to take someone into town, where nighlife is better. The night market in town is vast and the hawker food is really something special. Seafood is in abundance, especially in the fishing village where I believe is some of the best to be found in SE Asia. I loved the evason so much I am planning my wedding in Phuket Evason for next year, I just hope it lives up to my expectations! if you need to know anything more let me know, ill do my best as I know how hard it is to find people who have satyed in these resorts