Looking for builders

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
atomic-sam

Looking for builders

Post by atomic-sam »

Hello Guys,
I know this topic has been already discussed many times, but here we need a fresh advice and contact details for the builder in Hua Hin who can do some outside contrscuction works for our new-build house, namely: outdoor shower (1,3m x 2.2m) and oudoor toilet (1.8m x 2.2.m) (the water pipes are already provided, only sewerage is required).
Thank you for any leads and contacts.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Looking for builders

Post by oakdale160 »

Interesting, 147 views and nobody can come up with a name, that has to tell you something.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

I know quite a few reliable and trustworthy builders that have done a lot of work for me over the years. I cannot post contact details due to T&C's. I can't PM you because you do not have enough posts. However here is my phone number which I think is allowed.

0847 177 205 Steve

Crazy 88
lagojardin

Post by lagojardin »

I've used a very good Thai builder for years and I can highly recommend him - If you're still looking then pm me for details (I have no financial interest in this).
Steve1956
Novice
Novice

Recommend Builder

Post by Steve1956 »

Hi Everybody, can anyone recommend a good builder for a small building job. Some tiling and takeout a dry wall partition and make good. Many Thanks
MERCURY
Rookie
Rookie

BUILDER REQUIRED TO BUILD NEW BAR COUNTER ON SOI 80

Post by MERCURY »

Hi all,
Im currently looking for a builder to build a new bar counter for me,approx size is 2m by 1.25m depth,needs to be built from concrete blocks & then tiled.also some tiling behind the counter is required & a small wall taken out below a double window frame.I already have the tiles purchased.
can anybody recommend someone who is available to carry the work out very soon please?
kind regards

Mod edit to add contact details.
pls contact (martyn) 0809296770
many thanks for your help
PeteC

Re: BUILDER REQUIRED TO BUILD NEW BAR COUNTER ON SOI 80

Post by PeteC »

MERCURY wrote:Hi all,
Im currently looking for a builder to build a new bar counter for me,approx size is 2m by 1.25m depth,needs to be built from concrete blocks & then tiled.also some tiling behind the counter is required & a small wall taken out below a double window frame.I already have the tiles purchased.
can anybody recommend someone who is available to carry the work out very soon please?
kind regards
Look up above on this thread, there's a number to call given by crazy88.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
MERCURY
Rookie
Rookie

BUILDER REQUIRED TO BUILD NEW BAR COUNTER ON SOI 80

Post by MERCURY »

Ok thankyou
MERCURY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MERCURY »

hi again guys,ok so I have had two builders come round,measured up & told me they would give me a quote within a couple of hours.This was yesterday morning & still not heard anything back.
So we are Still looking for a good builder available to do a relatively small job.Probably 2-3 days work
Can anybody suggest someone who`s competent,trustworthy & is available to start this week please.
Really didn`t think it would be so difficult in finding someone here in hua hin
Any phone numbers for local builders would be very much appreciated guys.
Thanks for any help
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

the job is probably too small for them to be bothered with.
try your local builders merchants and ask there.
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"
MERCURY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MERCURY »

thanks for your reply back to me,
well I just had one quote back from one of the builders,nearly fell off my chair when he showed the quote,50,000 baht to build a 2.5m length by 1.2m width L shaped bar made from concrete block & then tiled plus removal of a window frame & tiny wall section 60cm high by 1.5m long.
Builders merchants nearby weren`t helpful at all in recommending anyone either.
So we are back to square one again.
Pls anyone know a good builder they can recommend for me willing to do the work & not charge ridiculous money?
If anybody knows of someone pls could you post the contact number for me
many thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Mercury

Be a little bit more specific and I will tell you what you should be paying

For a bar that size with a nice quality tiled or granite top with back cupboards and shelving in wood and a tiled area under the sink plus electrical point extension for your juice blender and bar fridge, a sink to wash the glasses, nicely finished frontage, then 50k is not expensive at all. IMO

Crazy 88
MERCURY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MERCURY »

hi steve thanks for your reply back.
We just require an L shaped bar counter approx. 2.4m length by 1.35m depth built from block.Counter top made from melamine (same as a basic kitchen counter top).The bar tiled inside & out.
we also require one wall behind the counter tiling,dimensions 1.5m long by 1.1m.
A tiny section of wall knocked through below a window,dimensions 1.5m long by 0.6m height.
We have all the tiles already,electrics are in place already,no sink is required.
Many thanks for your help with this
regards
mercury
MERCURY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MERCURY »

p.s no cupboards are required or shelving required,we already have the shelving
kind regards
mercury
MERCURY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MERCURY »

can anybody recommend someone tohelp us with this please?
any help would be much appreciated?
regards
mercury