Bathroom upgrade

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Nickponting
Novice
Novice

Bathroom upgrade

Post by Nickponting »

Hi all, I've just bought a villa south of Hua Hin and I want to do a bathroom upgrade. I need a new bath / taps/ shower screens etc. As I am new to the place don't know where you can get quality at a reasonable price. Tried Home Pro but was unimpressed with their range of baths and their fittings are quite expensive, more so than in Australia. Does anyone have any recommends ? I also want to upgrade the living room & dining room furniture so a similar request in this area.....thanks and regards, Nick
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Bathroom upgrade

Post by Dannie Boy »

For baths and fittings try Boon Thaiwan (sp?) located on the left just past the traffic lights by the Kings Palace. Quality is normally good although prices probably similar to Homepro. You could also try Thai Watsadu which is about 15 Kim's further towards Cha Am, good prices but quality can be suspect. For furniture you could try Index and Koncept, both on the right hand side of the main road heading towards Cha Am, Index just past Boon Thaiwan and Koncept just past Makro. There is of course Homepro and others, but I have no personal experience of buying from them.