Long term house rental.

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Smileymel
Novice
Novice

Re: Long term house rental.

Post by Smileymel »

I am not looking to market a property, I am wishing to rent somewhere ( probably about 6 months at first as a trial). I am in hua hin now and would like to view. My preferences are, wifi, hopefully the use of a gym, close proximity to the beach, for walks, cycling. I am current in a hotel clee to the market village, this area seems about right.
Smileymel
Novice
Novice

Post by Smileymel »

Smileymel wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:38 pm
Green Nomad wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 pm Hello Smileymel, We have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom place available for long term, but you will need transport to get to town and beach, it is 8 km inland on gated development. This has a centralised pool and gym. If you are interested you will need to contact me by PM.

GN
RCer wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:55 pm The house I am renting now will be available end of July. About 100m to the beach. Quiet area. Great for running, walking, biking. 3bdrm, 2 bath.

Great landlord and covered parking.

About 4 or 5 km S of Hua Hin in Khao Tao.
Hi. How do I Pm ?
I am not sure if that is too far out for me. I would like to be able to walk into town area. But I am willing to have a look if that's ok. I a man currently near the market village Ina hotel and will be here for just over a week or so.
T.O.M.
Banned
Banned

Post by T.O.M. »

The problem with a question like is this..No landlords will commit that long in advance for a tenant maybe (or maybe not) coming in October or January next year.
Right now I am putting the finishing touches of a complete refurbishment on 3 bed/3 baht townhouse, 50 meters from the beach on Naebkehard Road. Ticks most of your boxes...except....no pool...But you live almost on the beach.
Walking distance (15 minutes) to the center of HH...on the beach, if you want.
For exact location...google restaurant Ban Itsara....the house is a 50 meters further north.
Even if you are not going to be my future tenant, you should check the area around there, IMO the most attractive area of HH (live there myself). Way more "Thai" than the usual expat hotspots...soi 88, 94, 102 or 112.
Wanna see a work in progress....Welcome to check in on Sunday morning....later Sunday, I am going to varnish the wooden floors in the 3 bedrooms upstairs, and then the second floor is going to be off limits for a couple of days.
Wanna get a feeling for the area.....welcome to give me a call.
089 0700 972
Morgan
JVD
Novice
Novice

Post by JVD »

Hi there,
We are permanently moving to Hua Hin area and are looking for a house with pool to buy. In the meantime we would need a house to rent for approx. 3-6 months.
We are a couple with no kids, but have an elderly dog.
Dogs must be allowed. Prefer private pool and garden. Price 15.000-20.000 per month. Please PM.
Thank you very much.
Jon
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum our property sales and rentals listings can be found here: http://www.propertyhuahin.net/